Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MaNGOS TBC Server 2.0.6.6337

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First I like to say thanks to all ppl who worked on this files.
They are not mine, I just compiled them!
The files are from different repacks so I don't enumerate here all persons and I got to apologies in front of them

I just finish the test of my compilation of MaNGOS TBC Server 2.0.6.6337.
IT'S WORKING!!:smiley-go
Still have more problems and I test it with enGB version of game but I can play on it.
Server is one click working just unpack it in c:\ and run start.bat from Mangos_BC_Pro1.0.0\Server_Files
If someone can repair something on it I will be very happy.
Outland is still empty and all the rest are with same problems like the 6144 version but I just want to make it working with the last version of the game.
You can get this repack from here if anyone can re upload on other sites please do, I have a sht connection.
P.S.:
The maps are not in this pack 'cause are too big but you can get them from server for 6144 version. From there I take them.

*Edited on 05.02.2007*

Here is my new repack with jaboxer and his team files modification (they work on Project Silvermoon) without realm loop and emupedia realm and some npc spawned on silvermoon. I try it and it work for me and my friends from net connection (you will see that I change the name of realm in Burning Crusade).

I hope I don't have to rewrite all what you need to do for that to work but I'll do it anyway:
1. Unpack the archive on C:\ (if you already have this erase ALL but not the maps - they are the same). If you don't have maps you can take it from
After that it will look like this C:\Mangos_BC_Pro1.0.0\Server_Files\....
2. Close mysql, navicat, apache (or whatever you have for sql files) and someone said somewhere you have to close skype too ( I don't have skype instaled so I don't know this)
3. Open necessary ports in your firewall ( or close the firewall :D).
4. Run start.bat from: C:\Mangos_BC_Pro1.0.0\Server_Files\start.bat.
That is all you have to do for server to run.
In like 1 min you will have a web page opened on localhost and 2 dos windows from mangos and realmd.
If you want to make it public go to select realmd database, select realmlist, browse then change in there what IP you want ( and realm name if you want)
HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please upload the maps?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for upload man. Can u please give me link for update to 2.0.6 ? i have 2.0.2.6144 enUS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just 307 Compiled??? If so id does not support 2.0.6! Read theirs SVN! It just make this client to see realm! It does'nt redirect it to the mangos server!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just 307 Compiled??? If so id does not support 2.0.6! Read theirs SVN! It just make this client to see realm! It does'nt redirect it to the mangos server!

I play on it!
I tel you it surely work with 2.0.6.6337 enGB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maps???where i find ??

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please link the maps?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are some maps. Don't know if are the needed ones 'cause are not my uploaded files (djravine got them posted somewhere else).

Mine have 232M in archive. Maybe I'll upload them this evening.
Will take me at least 3h to upload them :(( ( i already start this)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well in emupedia in the sameday there is a for the same version but ok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strange... Can't login... Client connects, creating char (naked), loading (complites) then stucks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here are some screens from my comp:
So what are you to saying now?
Why the hell I can make the most of them work???
not only that ones I make but from another ppl too?
Maybe because I have more then one cell in my brain!!

You can see before and after login the realm name is the same.
And the wind rider is near exit from dark portal in Outland (I put him there after I upload the server files just for Boroda to see all Outland taxi points)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK! I see. I belive you! Without screens but...
My login screen looks like standart (not TBC)... May be that's because i can't login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The maps don't work.... what do you use to extract the maps.... the ad.exe works on 1.12.2 only :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK! I see. I belive you! Without screens but...
My login screen looks like standart (not TBC)... May be that's because i can't login?

I don't know what you use but I have so:
- install WoW 1.1 GB;
- patch to 1.12.0;
- install (over it) one new TBC 2.0 (6080);
- patch (by oficial serv) untill I got 2.0.6.6337;
- PLAY!

thomerl said:
The maps don't work.... what do you use to extract the maps.... the ad.exe works on 1.12.2 only :S

I got maps from some links around this forum (search don't work now and I can't redirect you)
And I remember someone release a tbc_ad.exe but at that moment work only on BC beta vers2.0 (from same motive can say who or where exactly)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
damn hehe whit out your maps this is gonna ba waithing then heheh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THX... I'll try. But i don't think it will work... It seems that something is corruped (in my client)
I was doing like this:
I've got 1.8
Pathched to 1.12.1 then 1.12.2
then 2.0.1
then 2.0.3
then 2.0.5
then 2.0.6
Now got 2.0.6 (6337) (Realise)

Last edited:
Back