• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MaNGOS TBC Server 2.0.6.6337

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe the world don't understand what I did so I explain again:
Like other same kind of repacks you have to NOT open mysql, apache navicat, skype etc.
you have to unpack it on C:\ don't change the directory name
Then run start.bat (if after 10-20 sec you don't have mangosd and realmd windows opened try to open them manually - and look on log files if them still don't remain open - there is write what happened with server)
and after that you can make accounts, bla, bla.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe the world don't understand what I did so I explain again:
Like other same kind of repacks you have to NOT open mysql, apache navicat, skype etc.
you have to unpack it on C:\ don't change the directory name
Then run start.bat (if after 10-20 sec you don't have mangosd and realmd windows opened try to open them manually - and look on log files if them still don't remain open - there is write what happened with server)
and after that you can make accounts, bla, bla.....

Thank you man for your GREAT contribution!!

It works like a charm and the most important is that it works with LATEST patch 2.0.6.6337 (I tested with enGB ver.)

+++ Recomend this release also dont Forget to put into map folder the maps from this post "Maps"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works like a charm and the most important is that it works with LATEST patch 2.0.6.6337 (I tested with enGB ver.)

+++ Recomend this release also dont Forget to put into map folder the maps from this post "Maps"

Finally someone make it works.I was begin to think I'm nuts. :smiley-go :smiley-go

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AH! C:\ only! OK! I'll try on C...

P.S. I'll make a dump of SQL, then repack this files with normal condition... (without MySQL and other in the package...)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any chance of getting the database to implement myself or do i have to have the fun of extracting it from this standalone version. any help woult be greatful ps it works great for me and my players

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well in emupedia in the sameday there is a for the same version but ok.

I did'n say I make all of this.
Some of files are from them; also some from W33DCore, Amber, haken, aucti9 and many others.
Anyway was based on first repack made by aucti9 for 6082 version.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How i can learn flying mount ? becouse there is 20 of different reload's and syntaxes..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i can learn flying mount ? becouse there is 20 of different reload's and syntaxes..

normally you can learn "neather drake" with .learn 3363 command, and on earlier version it really fly too but here when I try to summon it say "Cant do that here" or something like that)

drthrax said:
maps where i find.... :(
for mine version of maps you have to wait like 1 more hour
or (like blackrider_gr said)somewhere on this thred

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now just getting that my WoW don't have TBC expansion...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now just getting that my WoW don't have TBC expansion...

because like you said here
BORODA said:
THX... I'll try. But i don't think it will work... It seems that something is corruped (in my client)
I was doing like this:
I've got 1.8
Pathched to 1.12.1 then 1.12.2
then 2.0.1
then 2.0.3
then 2.0.5
then 2.0.6
Now got 2.0.6 (6337) (Realise)
you really don't have TBC installed.
After WoW patch 1.12 I said to install TBC and then patch the TBC until you get 2.0.6 version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the TBC_ad.exe made expansion.MPQ empty/0 kb :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so is has anyone already extracted the database?

i only ask this cause i already haveall the nessacery systems set up and im running this for my players. so if someone already has the db then i can just implement it to my system.

Back