Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MaNGOS TBC Server 2.0.6.6337

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To take this db you can go in: C:\Mangos_BC_Pro1.0.0\Server_Files\diskw\usr\local\mysql\data\ and take from there mangos and realmd directories and copy that in your C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\data\ or where do you have your mysql, and from there you can export or save in what format you need ( maybe you'll have some error that way, or maybe not). good luck!
ok quick update did the whole copy data and all to the mysql system and got 1 issue...
when it chooses a realm it points to another one with a different name?

EMUPEDIA SANDBOX TBC realm?

ok back to your way
tried the start.bat setup on one last computer...had to restart the realmd and mangosd .exe files "slow computer i guess" and like you said poof it ran
yea!!!!...log in and .......same thing?

EMUPEDIA SANDBOX TBC realm at first now it shows my realm name but still got the realm loop issue?
choose realm and then success and choose realm again

and i had this issue once before in my many days of testing on 3 different computers with different versions of client and server files...

somewhere in some code is a no loop fix heard..?
is there a way to fix it or do you know where i should start looking?

Thnx again for all who added in my newfound knowalge of the server workings
lolololololololol

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GM Commands?

Dude, TY for all this, its great and works fine for me, besides the belfs, but hey, those aren't working with many people yet. Anyway, I tried to run .additem and it told me that wasn't a command, is there any way of turning on the GM commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To take this db you can go in: C:\Mangos_BC_Pro1.0.0\Server_Files\diskw\usr\local\mysql\data\ and take from there mangos and realmd directories and copy that in your C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\data\ or where do you have your mysql, and from there you can export or save in what format you need ( maybe you'll have some error that way, or maybe not). good luck!

ok did that and so far between haveing to update maps a bit got system to load in and walk around a bit but no texture on char and no npcs as far as i can see...more testing and tinkering to follow...

if i get a complete setup working ill be posting all current files...but dont nobody ask yet cause i dont even know if what i got is best for what else i got....

ps trying to test useing both 2.0.0 (6080) and the 2.0.6 (6337) clients...
so far the 6080 is loading to the no texture stuff but thats all and some crashes still

the 6337 is just hanging at the handshakeing stage....

~~update~~
stared the whole thing over just to be sure...
did it the start.bat way <<<~~ which i like alot...actully!!!

had to get rid of the realmd.exe file to fix the sandbox issue...
used the maps from the first page...
and still have the 6337 hanging at hadshake...
and 6080 is stuck in a realm loop?

any ideas? anyone?...please...?lol

more info to come L8'r

Vagrant

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks alot for this! I got it working fine. But i wonder where do i find the account so i can change myself to GM ? Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks alot for this! I got it working fine. But i wonder where do i find the account so i can change myself to GM ? Please!

in the line in the php my admin page
on the left choose realmd in the pulldown list
then after that choose account at the top of the list
hit browse at the top of the larger window on right, and the look below for your user list.
you can choose level of account there
good luck

just wondering?
what client version and us or ger...?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all...sory for my english!
I need some Id's of Items or of Tier 4 vendor

Back