Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MaNGOS TBC Server 2.0.6.6337

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I change it from emupedia test server to something else? Also I get a realmlist loop?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
AAA!!! How to get back from 2.0.0 (6080) to 1.12???

I don't have installer! I've just copied the 1.8.0 folder from my friend's PC...

i dont now how

next time take a copy and save it for problems like this i have a copy for wow 1.12.x :d

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
btw djBlazer what abouth any log , or something like that
so people now what works and what not works :d

just for making it easyer for you , otherwise you have to answer aloth of unneeded questions :d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw djBlazer what abouth any log , or something like that
so people now what works and what not works :d

just for making it easyer for you , otherwise you have to answer aloth of unneeded questions :d

this is my big problem; I don't have one. :((
I'm very NOT ordinates in ideas. I just try anything goes through my head and sometimes (when I don't forget) I make a backup of my work.
(Just like Einstein :D)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ones hwo got this working already, are you suffering about major wow.exe errors? Anything i do breaks my wow and i need to restart it

No no errors at all.

but to all people that would like to make it work
The errors that you may have depends on:

1. What OS you run (for example on this release i cant connect on World Server when i m trying to run it on Win2003 Server Pro. On WinXP SP2 runs great)
2. What is the Configuration of your Network (Router)
3. What you have done on your WoW installation. (i Recoment always make a Copy Backup of your WoW folder, i always work on a FRESH install on every Compilation i test)
4. Make sure that you can work easy with SQL DB's and configure it on your needs.

So you can all understant that its very hard for anyone to release a compilation that will Work from the BOX. Unless he release together Server, Maps, WoW instalation with necesary Patches. btw i played on this compilation without installing from TBC disks, i just run 2.0.0-to-2.0.3 and 2.0.3-to-2.0.5 and finaly download from Off the latest patch.

As for the DB SQL files that someone asked for, you can connect to the db from the same machine after u ran START.BAT user:root Pass:root port:3306 @ localhost and make any change of backups that u need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THX, I can't said it better. I know is like a cabbage and more over make tomatoes explode in those files but at least I demonstrate it works :D (with what costs :D)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think to patch to 2.0.6 you have to buy TBC or at least you must have the install it from somewhere ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I totally agree blackrider_gr, well if this is hard I can't imagine how it would have been with the normal mangos, I mean you must have a minimum clue on how this works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont now how

next time take a copy and save it for problems like this i have a copy for wow 1.12.x :d
there will be no next time for me :cry:
I can't download 4 GIGS of client...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the realmlist but it still calls the realm emupedia test server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please make shure if realmd.exe is getting the info from the realmd or mangos database.... cause there is realmlist table in both

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tr4shm4n I got W33Dcore working with 2.0.6 want me to upload?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True, I develope things on the Mangos Core and see that THIS CANNOT WORK for other Players !

There is only "Emupedia Sandbox Realm" wich cannot be accesed from other players because it points only on "127.0.0.1:3724" :S I can´t compile the new source Code of the 2.0.6 Mangos (Wich is very old, 2550 Based) so the complete thing is useless Stuff currently !
( The W33D-Core should be in the moment better ... )
Crogge

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
I got a problem. Whenever I try to login with a GMLevel 3 account, I get stuck at handshaking, then get disconnected when I try to login again. But I am able to fully login with a GMLevel 0 account.

How can I login with a level 3?

Btw, I am using enUS.

Edit: Nevermind, after about 10 tries, I was able to login.

I loaded into the game, but the mangos bin is doing this, many times:

Creature <GUID: 61273 Entry: 15372> attempt move from grid[51,20]cell[0,0] to unloaded grid[50,20]cell[3,0]
SQL: SELECT 'position_x', 'position_y', 'position_z', 'waittime' FROM 'creature_movement' WHERE 'id' = '61273' ORDER BY 'point'
Creature <GUID: 61273 Entry: 15372> will moved from grid[51,20]cell[0,0] to respawn grid[51,20]cell[0,0].
Creature <GUID: 61273 Entry: 15372> moved in same grid[51,20]cell[0,0].

It keeps repeating about the same thing. Been doing it for a good 20 minutes now. What is it doing, and how long will it take?

It started doing that, once the loading screen finished loading.

Last edited:
Back