Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Upgrade problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im running DTM1980's 3db 2333 with sdb full_025_2317. Everything has worked alright and my friends and I have gotten our characters up a ways. Ive been watching the newer versions comming out and decided I wanted to try to upgrade, but DTM hasnt made any newer 3db versions so I swapped the character data back in to a newer version. So Far im trying to run mangos 2383 with SDB 0.5.0. I try running it and I get to the character page. select my character and hit start it goes to the load screen page and the bar hits the end and never goes anywhere. I checked the log files on the server and there isnt anything. Also I noticed that one guy posted a pic of his realm log and it had alot more info like people logging on and stuff. mine just says db loaded and thats it, never changes.

Back