Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MaNGOS] v2.0.12 Gm Command Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the Jewelcrafting skill ID anywhere. I looked through the sql files and it doesnt seem the database has it, but I can go to a trainer and see the patterns but I can't train it. Although I can learn Jewelcrafting by .learn spell number but it starts me out at 1 and all the recipes start at skill 5. If i can get the skill ID i can just modify my skill level and be done with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
~MaNGOS v2.0.12 GM Command Box~

Hello everyone a few requests came DJRavine & my way
and i ended up doing this hope this solves some confusion
out there and dont be afraid to use the commands on
your site and forums!

<- New Commands v2.0.12!!
<- Updated!

<- Updated!
<- Updated!

+FILE BEAM+

PM Fitzy For Info And Help Regarding Gm Commands.

Good work . Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very good... But can you post a list with all the items? I mean... armors , weapons , itemeset... please... I've been searching for 3 days, and all i've found was nothing. Can you help me? :frusty:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Anadrenaline, just use the .lookupitem andthenwhatyouwannalookup command so if you were wanting some kind of sword you could type
.lookupitem sword and it would find all the items that have the word sword in it or .lookup hamsandwich and it would find all the hamsandwich items...delicious! the bottom of the list are the best items and you can hover over the name to get all the stats the same way as if it was in your bag already.
hope this helps ya.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank lol some people Cant read....

*UPDATED FIRST POST SO PEOPLE CAN READ!*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work Fitzy. My only thing is .flymode on/off dont work on my server. Think its time to update my mangos again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes yes.. sweet in deed!

Now all we need is some decent fella/gal to make it an addon that loads up all this data.. and for things that are missing, has a text entry field with some radials.. and does the .lookup<item><object> what have you.. and get's the id for ya :)

I mean, I could print all this out, or switch screens from in game to see this stuff.. but none of that is fast or as fun as an addon ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the command,to i go to gmisland?! :) Very nice but i cant finde it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Command To Gm Island...

For Mangos...

.tele gmisland

LAWL

Antirx.

.recall port gm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what's the best way to modify your reputation with a faction?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz whats command to lean profession skill?
blacksmithing, jewelcrafting, all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back