Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MaNGOS] v2.0.12 Gm Command Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a command to Learn Full skill in Enchanting, blacsmithing etc??

And i have watched some movies on youtube and i see people crit like 90k and more. How do i do that.?

I have mangos!

thx for all the commands :):)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
several commands on my server dont work while they work on other servers, would u happen to no y? the first command is ".money 10000" nothing will appear in my inventory. the second is ".speed 10" or ".modify speed 10", this will make my char freeze, unable to walk, and i have to relog to return it to normal. third command is ".flymode on" nothin happens at all. the last commands that are giving me problems are all the ".reload" commands, they put me on a flying mount, but it wont fly, i will just jump then land like a normal mount. if u have an answer to my question plz respond, i really want to tear it up on my server but this is really gettin annoying

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive been having a few problems as well...I got the server up and running fine, its just that there r many problems within the server. the first problem is similar to Stewhead's. Everytime i type in ".speed 10" my character will freeze in place, and i have to relog for it to go back to normal...another problem is that everytime i type ".additem" then put a mount ID, it says im in combat, then when i mount up im frozen in place again, which means i have to relog again. Come to think of it a lot of the GM commands arent working for me, everytime i type in ".flymode on" nothing happens, and when i type in ".npcinfo" when im targeting an NPC nothing comes up. Also when i type in ".announce blah blah blah" nothing comes up...and its not just those, about half the commands listed dont work for my server, but when i watch videos of other servers they seem to work fine...is it me or wats going on, ne ways, ne one who has an answer to my problems plz respond or direct me to sumone who can help me.

oh and btw, when i type in ".commands" nothin comes up either

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having the same problem with .speed 10 freezes me up. Flymode doesn't work either but I use .reload3 to mount up and .reload2 60 to alter fly speed. allthou be careful not to enter .reload2 without a second value. It crashes the server. And allso I am having problems with .learnsk command. I just don't know what to write. for example when I want to learn Platemail i write".learnsk 293" 293 beeing the skillID from the list above. What is it that I am missing? plz I need help since I can't learn from vendor since I can't learn it from vendor ."Not enough money" and no the .money command doesn't help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do it work in antrix? if not were can i get antrix one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ive done all the stuff to put a server v2.0.12 and the commands are working (only flymode dont) and i need help to make a website to put my server public, i have the wow bl for mangos website but i dont know how to put the site up, who can giv me a tuto or something like that?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On my server how do i add vendors,change npc/mob size do profession right up and also add things to vendors? plz reply

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can i find map ID's for teleportation ?

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread closed due to age, bumped via several people over a few months. If the creator wants this thread re-opened PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back