Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[New Mod] Figure i should introduce myself.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well hey there,

I am -fedexer-, and i have been appointed as a moderator of this section, my main reason and purpose of being here is to keep everything in order, unfortunately i do not have a lot of knowledge of WoW server development, but i do not think that will get in the way of me keeping the section running smoothly.

Hopefully i will do you all proud and keep this section just how you like it, i have already seen there are a few very helpful members in and around the section, that pleases me.

Uhmm what else to say? I am open for suggestions as to changes which could possibly be implemented, or problems you have come across which you would like me to take a look at. Obviously i am a new moderator, so i am just getting on my feet, but i have already been doing some tidying.

-fedexer-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Figure i should introduce myself.

if the noobs dont get you, the senseless spam will. Welcome to Hell :p

Suggestion
perhaps you should start with cutting the spam in this section, also might want to look into possibly a help section, maybe one that noobs can reach easily. just suggestions, not really pushing nothing since the section gets minor traffic.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Figure i should introduce myself.

*bubbles* no worries !! i has my bubbleboy skills , nothing will get to me :tongue:

Yeah the spam is an issue, and posts in sections where they do not belong, my issue is deciding where to start :tongue:

Hmm a seperate help section could be requested, though i believe that's what the general WoW section was left for, to ask for general help, though possibly having ascent help and mangos help sections would be smarter, as i see alot of the help topics for those emu's going into releases etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Welcome and is your bubble a paladin bubble because if it isn't you might end up insane or getting headaches from people making posts in the incorrect areas and not well detailed asking for help

Back