Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Molten WoW hijacked = Source Code out?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Molten Wow's 2nd Admin hijacked them and deleted their databases, does this mean he also had access to Molten WoW's source code? If so then could we expect him to release it?

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Hermes was embezzling tons of money from Molten-WoW, basically drained the coffers. I don't think he is interested in leaking the source. If anything he'll use the source to open a new Molten-WoW under a different name.

As far as if he even had core access, I don't know. I'd imagine not as he was an admin, not a core dev, but then again, I don't know if they compartmentalize, nor their command structure.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He's deffo able to run the cores... we were logged into the HERMES server for a whole night recently.
If you find the IP of HERMES SERVER please post it on: THEREALMOLTEN . SHIVTR . COM !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one will give you a sourcecode from a server with more then 3K Player ... Lol

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Why not hex his EXE and get it? or look in the configs for the client connections? It isn't that hard to get it if you really want it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dream on getting a source code that was mostly made like retail .... for free. maybe for some$$ , you might

Back