• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Movie

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone saw the movie War of Warcfraft? Is it good? I saw trailer and I have to say it's awesome.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know its quite old, but I was really busy for a few years so I didn't have a time to relax and suddenly I thought about Warcraft. I used to play the first version of the game. Thank you for your reply

Dopiero zauwazylem ze jestes z Polski:)

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Bit late to the conversation, but I liked it. If you're hardcore into lore and are expecting it to be true to the lore, then you're out of luck. Some parts take quite a bit of creative license diverging from official lore.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh, I'm getting into it and it's not new. But I haven't played WoW for a long time, although I used to play a lot and then there was a break. Thanks for reminding me of the movie.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
When will be the 2 part of the film?

Don't get your hopes up for a sequel. Back in June, Duncan Jones said a sequel is unlikely to happen. Probably due to the quite bad reception of the movie.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liked the movie for the visuals. The story was kind of rushed and compressed though.

I hope there's a sequel.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I liked the movie for the visuals. The story was kind of rushed and compressed though.
I hope there's a sequel.

I agree! It should have been more like the lord of the rings series. Really epic and not such a rushed story.

Reaction score
Yeah, dude. That's very interesting. This year I watched it 3 times during the quarantine. I can recommend you one more interesting movie which has a lot of series. The Walking Dead! I bumped on this serial when I was watching and after it, I started to watch this series. I couldn't stop, can you believe me? It has 10 seasons 16 series and I think that 2 weeks I stayed only home and watched it. I'm sure that everybody will enjoy it for sure. I heard that soon will appear the new season.

If you want another superb television series find and watch "24"!!! In all there are 9 seasons (well, technically 8.5 LOL)...! Then there's "24 Legacy" which even I haven't watched yet... (though no Jack Bauer)... So 10 seasons in all (er, 9.5)... But then again there's that "redemption" which was a "television film" that takes place between season 6 & 7...

And I know that's possibly all confusing n all so here's the correct order to watch the entire series in:

"24"
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Redemption
Season 7
Season 8
Season 9 / "Live Another Day" (12 episodes instead of 24)

24 Legacy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's weird to answer such a question after so many years, but yeah, it's quite good and worth to check. It was one of the reason why I started playing WoW with little help of several years ago, but with MMO things it's complitcated to spend so much time to progress so

Back