Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nostalgia

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys! Who remeber the AFGwarriorz repack? it was like 2006-2007 when they released it and was the best server ever. Are there any servers that working with AFGwarriors repack? Or someone has the repack? i would like to play it again...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! Who remeber the AFGwarriorz repack? it was like 2006-2007 when they released it and was the best server ever. Are there any servers that working with AFGwarriors repack? Or someone has the repack? i would like to play it again...

I am not so sure if there are AFG servers out there but the good times and excitement will always be within our MySqLife :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't find any servers, but i hope somewhere i will find this repack to play with it again.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Tried to dig up a download for the repack, dead links all around from defunct file hosts. Surprising, usually I can find a live link for BlackStorm and that's damn old. If you go make a request over at ACWeb or OwnedCore you might find someone with a copy they can upload. Unfortunately, this community is a bit on the dead side. As far as live servers running it. In the past I've stumbled on the occasional extremely low-pop servers running it, but it's just about as rare as finding a server running Ludmilla, WoWEmu, WAD or WoWWoW, then goes down after the host has a few weeks of fun.

Early WoW emulation were the days... Crappy servers but it was fun.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tried to dig up a download for the repack, dead links all around from defunct file hosts. Surprising, usually I can find a live link for BlackStorm and that's damn old. If you go make a request over at ACWeb or OwnedCore you might find someone with a copy they can upload. Unfortunately, this community is a bit on the dead side. As far as live servers running it. In the past I've stumbled on the occasional extremely low-pop servers running it, but it's just about as rare as finding a server running Ludmilla, WoWEmu, WAD or WoWWoW, then goes down after the host has a few weeks of fun.

Early WoW emulation were the days... Crappy servers but it was fun.

I still search for other old beta emus for my collection but its hard and no one share..

p.p Im searching ppl who have free time for devlop C++ emu basedo n 0.9.x (beta) and after we have play-able version we can release server on that version;;

Last edited:
Back