Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC or Creatures ID list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where i can to get all creature ID list ???????
please help??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look on thottbot for an creature if your in the site of the selected creature you find the id in the link :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could anyone give me the morph ID for Illidan please. I can spawn him, but i cant find the id for morphing him.? its the rev 5 iam using for antrix core 290.

And could someone tell me why mobs are attacking me, when iam invis. when i recall to zone as a humen, in horde area, hordes attacks me on the spot, i tested it, and if i log on to my other comp as a normal player, i cant see my GM player but mobs is still busting him up :-(, so i always have to use .cheat god :) not to get killed. any help would be nice.

And the id for the T6 vendor, been looking for him in the files forever, nada :-( proberly me who is a noOb, so any kind of help would be nice :flag_schw

Germo :flag_schw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, the "vendor" you speak of, you may have to make yourself. I am not sure of whether or not it's in the actual game, I have a few GMs working for me to make GM Island innaccessible to those aside from GMs that have specific flags, and to supply higher GMs with what they need, and a place to conference.

Also the thing you're looking for is invincible NOT invisible, invisible is only so players can't see you.

Back