Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Personal WoW Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm looking to get my own personal wow server that I can run from my computer to test new content for the server I GM on. Could anyone point me in the right direction to where I could download something like that? The server I need to test content for runs on MaNGOs 12.0 Revision 6572 if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you want to test content for another server on a different server on your computer?

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that hits the nail on the head deathrow :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yah, before we implement new content into the actual server we need to test it on our own private server so it doesn't keep crashing our actual server if there is something wrong.

I actually got everything last night from another thread on here but now I'm having problems with the AD.exe. Whenever I try to run it it gets to 41% then gives me an error, any ideas?

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahh but the idea here is that the user wants to set-up an identical server to the one he/she GMs for on someone elses dedi server, this way he/she can make contant at home and test it safely at home, once it works he/she can send it to the official server owner for use in the server he/she GMs on :p

Sorry for the he/she, i don't know your sex and don't want to offend by saying the wrong one Phesto.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I understand lol just recommending they used ArcEmu for the testing of "custom items" and stuff :p

Back