Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ PRAGE MANGOS REPACK ] Latest repack of my project .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MaNGoS Full Pack for 2.0.12 without maps
Made by : TraSHmaN

How to run server :

First thing you need to do is make shure that skype any other sqlserver or webserver is
shuted down in the progres tab of task manager . When convidence those are not running
follow the next few steps to get your server up and running for use on same machine as
your client .

1 Extract maps with ad.exe ( Copie ad.exe in your main wow dir usualy c:/worldofwarcraft/ then double click it . )Then copie the map dir to /server/data/
2 Extract vmaps ( in the tools/vmap_extract/ is an readme file just folow that to do so )Then copie the vmap dir to /server/data/
3 Start WOWSRVR.bat
4 Your webbrouwser will pop up with an page wait 10-20 sec then refresh the page when
page stays the same then confirm that webserver initialize well with y .
5 When the above steps went ok the servers will start automaticly and you can start playing
when mangosd.exe is fully loaded .

How to make server public without an router :

Follow the above guild till step 2 BUT DONT CONFIRM YET .
Instead go to phpmyadmin and slect the realmd databace from the dropdown then look for
the realmlist table and klick the edit icon . change the server ip thats in there to your
own server ip or no-ip add . After that then confirm the webserver initilized well with Y .
Let users connect to the ip/no-ip adres you yust filled out in the db .

How to make server public with an router :

Make shure you forwarded ports on your router :
Then follow the steps above for setup without an router .

Changelog

+Mangos 3844
+Scriptdev2 rev54
+vmap support
+Pet Patch
+Silvermoon Project ver6
+WoWSRVR.bat by Stergio ( This also reboots server on crash )
+Minimanager 1.3a ( fixxed register by Sirpro )
+All latest fixxes that are aplied to the main DB ;)
+Quest fixxes ( Effrin )
+Fixxed orb of translocating ( Silvermoon>Undercity and undercity>Silvermoon )
+fixxed renewal quest XP

Becose of the large data dir i get now with maps and vmaps i wont upload full packs anymore . Extractors for both are included in the pack now .

Reaction score
Well you can login with the 6739 however it will have lots of bugs so i would use it for 2.0.12 only if i was you ;)

Just w8 til mangos officialy will suport latest patch .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The 3771 is support 2.1.0 dbc's. Can you make this support in next relase?
It was an albatror relase i think. Pls make this support. The lot of people using newest patch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for T6 Sets but there is a lot of work with these items :D Stats and bonuses is wrong in all of sets. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You added T6 item but there is no 2.1.0 dbc's. there must be spells for this sets :p

Reaction score
When i can get the basic changes diff or patch file i will make an updated pack for 2.1.x . So albator if you still have patch file of the basic changes please send me an link or somthing for it ;)

T6 is in Silvermoon DB . I only packed the stuff and ussed some changes from my own server as well . So i hope T6 will be fixxed in rev 7 of Silvermoon DB .

Ofcorse comunety members can always put DB fixxes here if they think they will be usefull ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ran "make vmaps.bat" and it made the vmaps folder and a folder "buildings" what do i do with the files in this folder and if they are needed to run the server what folder do i put them in?

hlx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Trashman Plz can you explain me how t play in lan with your pack ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill answer that 4 u,
all you do is go to phmyadmin, and then go to the realmd database.
Under the DB, there should be a table called realms. Just Edit You IP Adress There.

hlx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry isn't that. When i try to connect y can join the royaume anyone have an solution ????

Last edited:

hlx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oki, Thx for all but... When i try I can't connect The other Pc to the game serveur, The other pc logon but can't play ???? PLz one last help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man....i have connected to the server but...i cant import a full database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey my server is up and running but i cant get the burning crusade to work on it, any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somebody help me?? i have the web pack PRAGE version 3839 but when I try 2 create a new account it says this => "Terms of Service were Not Accepted" and when I try 2 read the terms of service it popups a window like the one in the photo.... what do you suggest I should do???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back