Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ PRAGE MANGOS REPACK ] Latest repack of my project .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is working for me but the minimanager is not. It gives the following message:

Error - Connection to database is not established!

Any kind soul can help me on this one! Thanks in advance, DWK.

dwk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trashman:

I played for a couple of hours and found that fishing and cooking are very easy.
For example, half an hour fishing will get me up to level 75. Also, I cooked all the fishes I got and my level of cooking was 52.

Is there any way to set the difficulty of these professions?

Thanks, DWK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have one question, i must delete other MySQL because i don't know how to stop it and when i open Minimanager it say "Error - Connection to database is not established !
"
P.S. i have appach and MySQL 5

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I found a few issues with this repack in STV/BB the flight masters are set to the wrong faction, horde / alliance switched. Also when killing pirates on shore to south east of BB they either take forever to respawn or don't. I reversed the faction tags on the flight masters, but don't know how to fix the spawn times.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread locked due to inactiveness, if the thread creator wishes to have this unlocked feel free to PM me, but i highly doubt it now.

Bumper dealt with.

-fedexer-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back