Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A problem with mangosd.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ye, this appeared earlier today. I've got Dev-ATeam Serv 1.0.4.

SQL and realmd starts normally, but when I try to start mangosd, nothing appears. I can't get to my server, it just gives me a server list.

Help?

Thanks,

Suomipeikko.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had that too, you should download the "DAMN" 1.0.5, because 1.0.4 thingy appears to not work. It took me 12hours to get the damn download ready, for 1.0.5. Now my server is so good that everyone wants to play in. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had that too, you should download the "DAMN" 1.0.5, because 1.0.4 thingy appears to not work. It took me 12hours to get the damn download ready, for 1.0.5. Now my server is so good that everyone wants to play in. :)
-guy from finland

Whoa it's nice to see that I'm not the only one from finland around here ^^

But anyways.. Is there a patch or something like 1.0.4-->1.0.5 so I don't have to DL a file of 300mb's?

Thanks,

Suomipeikko.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whoa it's nice to see that I'm not the only one from finland around here ^^

But anyways.. Is there a patch or something like 1.0.4-->1.0.5 so I don't have to DL a file of 300mb's?

Thanks,

Suomipeikko.

Well, not found a one yet, but if you had messenger or something like that, maybe would send it to you. It would maybe take much less time than that one, linked at the forum of the Dev-ATeam..

(*********************** is mine, if you have.)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMEMBER FOR Dev-ATeam Serv.(Ver.1.0.4)

NEED TO CHANGE IN MANGOSD.CONF

Motd = "|cffDC000Dev-ATeam|r Client Version |cff2963DC2.0.8|r & |cff248B4C2.0.10|r - Core |cffDC8E5FXeNoW|r Rev.215 |cffE740E5SDB TBC Dev rev.150(3386)|r""

TO

Motd = "|cffDC000Dev-ATeam|r Client Version |cff2963DC2.0.8|r & |cff248B4C2.0.10|r - Core |cffDC8E5FXeNoW|r Rev.215 |cffE740E5SDB TBC Dev rev.150(3386)|r"

Sorry for my little mistake (in 1.0.4) => fixed in 1.0.5 with others fixes :)

Ver.1.0.5 ANOTHER UPLOAD : 35 minutes for the end of upload in MEGAupload. :blush-ani

For next release : I think i will build a net-update system for the pack ... for download only news files :blush-ani

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I downloaded the 1.0.5 (thanks roope) and now I've got the same (or what) problem. the mangosd.exe won't start, but I got a picture captured from it and it reads:

"Check existing of map file './data/maps/0004331.map' : not exist!
Correct *.map files not found in path './data/maps'. Please place *.map files in the directory pointed by this path of correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tested before i post and pack works - don't worry :blush-ani

Check existing of map file './data/maps/0004331.map' : not exist!

When you install the pack, when extracting data(maps & dbc), just clic on install and don't change destination folder !!

You can check in your mangosd.conf : DataDir = "./data/"

Remember to read the and you will see, it's very simple!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, it works now. I didn't change any paths or anything.

But how about fixing the flying mounts in the next patch?

Thanks,

Suomipeikko.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Knows Issues:
Added the very first "item" mount 'Peep the Phoenix' - id # 33338:
  • - this mount only works in outlands, and does not need reload commands~need some fix
  • - the netherdrake mount/spell was disabled for this release so becareful if you don't want to make crash.

Flying mounts will be fixed in next release ...

Last edited:
Back