Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] WoW Avalanche Looking for Dev Members

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Our temporary .

WoW-Avalanche, a unique private server project.
WoW Avalanche is a brand new project created by me, kemkoi. The project is based on my earlier experiences from MMORPG's aswell as what I found the most fun with them. I have been a World of Warcraft player since the game was released and lately I have started to feel as the game needs something special to make it fun to play again. Me and many other WoW players do not feel any accomplishment from gaining items or titles in the game anymore and that is what I would like to change with this server. In order for this project to work out as intended we are in need of developers such as c++ developers.

- The server is going to run on TrinityCore and patch 3.3.5a

Functions to implement or modify on the server.
Level-Cap:The reason I would like to modify the level-cap is because people do not feel any accomplishment when they reach the highest level anymore. If the level-cap is removed players will always have the urge to become higher and higher levels and the top-lists will keep the competition up.

Death: A death in WoW does not mean anything. You can die as much as you want to and play as carelessly you want to because there are no death-penalties in the game. If you would have lost parts of your gear, level and skills it would be frustrating to die and that's what we would like to implement. People won't be able to farm eachother though, we will implement a system which will prevent situations like this from happening.

Free For All: There will be no factions, anyone can be an ally or an enemy. It is up to you to decide whether you would like to make the player your friend or foe.

And much more to follow...

We are currently recruiting the following sections...
Programmers - Yes
Web Developers - Yes
Database Managers - Yes
Graphical Designers - Yes
Admins - Yes
Ticket GMs - Yes
Builders - Yes
Forum Mods - Yes

Feel free to ask if you have further questions or thoughts about the server.​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited: