Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

question

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im usin amber release 2.43 and i want to enter raid dungeon but im playing solo and it says i need to be in raid group is there any way to enter solo to naxxramas im gm is there any way to do it

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
You could either edit the config and set it so it doesn't check levels when you go into a raid or you can just turn GM mode on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
k i entered naxx also entered aq temple but all mobs name are yellow color it means they not attackin me not aggro me even if i hit them there is no response from them to hit me and last boss in aq temple cthun cant be killed im markin him and usin gm command and not workin also i cant hit him

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
C'Thun is unscripted on stock MaNGOS, he doesn't work at all. All mobs appear neutral because your have GM mode on. When you're inside the raid turn GM mode off.

Back