Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] about Fury of the Sunwell 2.4patch

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soem Questions:
1.Will by dear New Tiers?
2. Wen new Server fiels for 2.4 patch will by realesed?
post hear !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There will be no new tiers, only new item "sets", some classes will share those sets, like feral drood and rogue... i think...

Tier 6 will get last 3 parts!!! boots, belt and bracers!

I to wonder when 2.4 will be available on private servers, because i really want to explore 2.4 content before going back to global

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are no new tiers, there are only new item "sets", some classes will share those sets, like feral drood and rogue... i think...

Tier 6 will get last 3 parts!!! boots, belt and bracers!

I to wonder when 2.4 will be available on private servers, because i really want to explore 2.4 content before going back to global
amm dud dear is allready missing parts boots belt and brac downlaod i odnt know Eny Shopping mall with Season and you will find tehm :D
bicos i foudn all parts of sets xD

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Omg...
The "new tier" is an updated tier 6...
Which will have 8 items instead of 5

Also since they got the 2.4 ptr working...It will be a week tops before they support 2.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just want new display ids ;D so i can make cool quests and other things to my server.

Back