Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Mangos Realm IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to have realmlist check 2 ips?

I have a 1950s router and have no NAT loopback - in order for my friends to play, I must put the realmlist ip to my WAN ip, which stops me from playing, where as if I put my Lan ip address, I am able to play, but friends aren't.

Is it possible to have say for example 345.123.13.132;192.168.1.1 or somewhere on the lines? Because now I think i'm going to have to resort to Hamachi, and that sucks.

Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Mangos Realm IP

I'm not sure, but really.

You should get a new router.

Haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

From the database you can't do that , you can give it a try by adding 2 realms one with the first ip and the second with the other ip and you must open the realmd and mangos .exe in 2 instances but i don't think it will work why you don't try to make your router to distribue an ip using the wan mac address to make it static

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My first idea was similar to what u said, having 2 realms but then it doesn't work out, if there's a way to have 2 realms connected, so when u enter say for example "server 1", it is same with "Server Lan", but the only difference is, one's for lan, one's for Wan. Is it possible?

Back