• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release][Ascent] Rev 2.4 Stable moded

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If u have a fun server then u must use this :plane: ..it the latest stable ascent revision moded soo u can use flying mount in ANY location even OUTSIDE Outland :1: ..it has also the movement speed increased ..not too much tho'

{here u can download only the ascent.exe}
Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Forgot to mention ... u need to import this sql code
INSERT INTO items VALUES (900001, 4, 0, -1, "Charm of the Phonix", "Charm of the Phonix", "Charm of the Phonix", "Charm of the Phonix", 43430, 3, 0, 0, 0, 12, -1, -1, 128, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 40192, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, "", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 225, 0);

U can ONLY use this in non-outlands as flying mount ..just use additem and equip it ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Forgot to mention ... u need to import this sql code

U can ONLY use this in non-outlands as flying mount ..just use additem and equip it ;)

I just used this little thing of yours, its nice, alot of players have asked for this on my server, but i didnt know how to add flying mounts in the old world. Thanks this is coolbeans :)

Germo

BTW. have you thougt about making all the mounts workking in the old world..?

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's the downside to flying mounts in Azeroth. You only get one, unless you make more.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's the downside to flying mounts in Azeroth. You only get one, unless you make more.

Yes ..you can allways make more mounts changing the display id and some other stufs ..useing the posted mount :bounce:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great man!! Thx very much, FRATE:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Frate, :) Bro' Can u compile it to ascent core rev2458 because that one u go in water and drawn :s... ! thanks! salut si bafta'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Frate, :) Bro' Can u compile it to ascent core rev2458 because that one u go in water and drawn :s... ! thanks! salut si bafta'

I have compiled rev 2471 but hadn't the time to test it ..what i found really anoying is that it doesn't work the levelup command ..if some one could tell me were the gm commands are located in what file from the svn then i could try and fix it...

Download here Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

si romani pe aici :)) am crezut k sunt singuru :))

Sunt foarte multi romani :bigsmile:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have compiled rev 2471 but hadn't the time to test it ..what i found really anoying is that it doesn't work the levelup command ..if some one could tell me were the gm commands are located in what file from the svn then i could try and fix it...

Download here Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

Sunt foarte multi romani :bigsmile:

Thanks Dude ! :D! I wait alot more coming ! :p and the levelup i know dosent work and morph neither..well i use for lvl .modify level 70 ... and I`m searching for that freaking file to ^^ :p ! good job keep it good! ty:goku: bafta si asa e multi romani! :wink_5:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
r..well i use for lvl .modify level 70 ...

Thx man ..i forgot about that one :bigsmile:

I am releasing ascent rev 2471 without the speed-up thing as requested, it only has the flying mode enabled and the run speed (not like before the walk speed) just a bit increased from 7 to 9
Mirror for download Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

Remember people that i am only modeing the files from burlex releases..it's svn...so big thanx go to him and also to this hole cool community

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/bump If anyone has some questions to ask post them here don't use the pm ..maybe it will help out others too

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
pai dak tot sunt multi romani pe aici dc nu intrati pe forumu meu :D k macar e in romana :D va astept Forumu meu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sal all :)...ca tot sunteti romani am si eu o mare rugaminte...am instalat Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, si am svn-u de la ascent la zi....cum pot face scripturi?...:) adik pot lua scriptu de pe net (textul) dar cum il compilez sau cum il adaug la serverul meu?...sry dar sunt noob in ale C++-ului :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ma cred k avem acceasi problema :))) nici eu nu stiu sa fac scripturi ... si dak vad k nimeni nu m-a ajutat k din tutorialu ala nu inteleg mai nimic m-am lasat de scripturi si incerc sa fac din db tot dar totusi de exemplu la illidan trebuie script ....deci ne poate ajuta careva ?? sau dak gasesti u sa imi zici si mie cum :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Poate stiu baiteii de mai sus...eu am niste coduri de la niste npc warp ... da nush cum sa il fac sa mearga...sa il adaug la serverul meu....e prima oara cand am de lucru cu c++...pana acu nu am mai lucrat in el...daia dak poate sa ne ajute cineva ? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Very good post , i love it. 1 request! make more mounts please so i can import them into the DB,ive tryed changing the id of the one you made but no luck :( it would realy be helpful if you can post more or email me @ scott-eya-07@hotmail.co.uk! thanks

Edit : Btw i was wondering if you wanted to help me with the new server im making, its gonna be on a 100mb dedicated 24/7 host and you seem expirienced, and that goes for anyone else who wants to join ;) SERVER NAME = KAMICAL!

THANKS!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ma dar mai am si eu o problema ... nu pot sa intru in tempest keep .. adik pot dar mi-se blocheaza wow.exe cand ajung in fata la primu boss ... si la voi e la fel??? vro idee de rezolvare??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ma ajutati si pe mine cu scriptul?...plssss [Nup ...mie imi merge sa intru in tempest...]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Edit : Btw i was wondering if you wanted to help me with the new server im making, its gonna be on a 100mb dedicated 24/7 host and you seem expirienced, and that goes for anyone else who wants to join ;) SERVER NAME = KAMICAL!

I am curently helping someone else with it's server ..if u have questions ask ;) ...if the other server doesn't come to a final then i will join your team

About those scripts i don't really know if i can do them ..i am a beginer to c++ too ...i used to work in pascal (what a sh*t :bigsmile: ) if i manage to solve it i will ost them ..by the way the corect scripts are .lua not .gm

Back