Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with removing an object on another map.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, so I was just browsing through items on my private server, so I decided to add one, long story short, crashes all of our games and I can no longer access that map because of that object, I need to know how to remove it without being on that map ( already have characters on other maps, just need to somehow figure out the guid for the item, also I used .gobject and added some random dock and it bugged my game ): )

Last edited:
Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
There's a few ways to do it, here's two:

If you know the GUID of the object's instance (Not the ID of the object itself), then simply type .gobject del <guid>.

If you don't know the GUID, delete it from the SQL database using your preferred SQL DB manager. It'll be in the gameobject table (Not gameobject_template) in the world database. If nothing has been added since, it should be the entry with the highest value GUID (The unique ID that identifies the instance of an object in the world). You can verify it's the right gameobject by looking at the ID (The object's actual ID) as well as the map.

Back