Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is this thingy real ? o.O

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I read now hundred of threads about doing MoP emulation and stuff, played around with almost every emu available and now i found this one:
As i dont want to download 20 more gigs with my old slow connection, i wanted to ask if someone know anything about them ? Is it real or fake ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MoP private servers exists, so its prolly real. But if you want to start your own, I dont know where to get a core for it.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
16. Advertising outside sources is not permitted. If you wish to advertise your server, post in the correct section. If you wish to talk about a site, speak to a moderator first.

Anyone ever read forum rules?
Not going to close this, just to let you people know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but they might have coded the quests and stuff.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
16. Advertising outside sources is not permitted. If you wish to advertise your server, post in the correct section. If you wish to talk about a site, speak to a moderator first.

I dont do advertise and if you whould read thru my posts on RZ you whould know :D: I was just like "uhm... really ? I think its fake" so i asked :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I were you, I would give it a try. But I am not at home so I cant try it. If you try it tell me so I know.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score

Nothing is being advertised. The guy is just asking if the core is real.

Pandashan is supposedly the first MoP server. However, don't hope to see any public MoP cores or servers that are anywhere near complete until at least mid-2014, unfortunately. Hell, there aren't even any complete Cata cores available publicly yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About that your wrong, you can get the MoP sandbox cores and then code the quests and all whats needed.

Reaction score
Workload on even Cataclysm cores is just way too high right now to have any solid public cores. All the successful, and I do stress successful, Cataclysm servers you see have private, high paid development teams working on the cores non-stop.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
About that your wrong, you can get the MoP sandbox cores and then code the quests and all whats needed.

Hence why you will never see a fully populated public database for at least another year. Someone who just downloads a core and tries to populate it themselves will find themselves working on it full time for months upon months. It's the same reason there still are no fully populated public databases for v4.3.4 even though there are teams working on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hence why you will never see a fully populated public database for at least another year. Someone who just downloads a core and tries to populate it themselves will find themselves working on it full time for months upon months. It's the same reason there still are no fully populated public databases for v4.3.4 even though there are teams working on it.

Unless - of course - you create your own content.
If you create every quest yourself, script them yourself or with the help of a Developer - it could actually turn out nicely.

But let's specify here;
"Hence why you won't see a fully populated BLIZZLIKE database for at least another year.".

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Unless - of course - you create your own content.
If you create every quest yourself, script them yourself or with the help of a Developer - it could actually turn out nicely.

But let's specify here;
"Hence why you won't see a fully populated BLIZZLIKE database for at least another year.".

True, I probably should've said Blizzlike database.

Back