Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trinity Core 3.3.5a Wotlk Public Server Problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like the title says,

I'm looking for all sorts of help for how i can turn my Trinity Core 3.3.5a server online.
I've tried all sorts of guides, and tuts since my current problem is, people can log in but they can't get past the realmlist. They click on a realmlist and they get warped back to the character selection.

What i've tried :.

spiderwaseems tutorial and his ports. (Failed)
Portforwarding with Thomson Speedtouch 780 and also tried several ports . (Failed because 8085 and 3724 somehow doesn't open)
Added stuff in my Windows/System32/Drivers and edited host. External Internal Router IP Etc.

For me port 80 opens perfectly fine so my website is online.
First what i'd like to fix is the port, how to open the ports and the necessarry ports with Thomson Speedtouch 780.
Second is how to edit everything properly because online you see so many different ways how to do that, that you just don't know anymore which is the right way to solve the realmlist problem.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this problem! Thank you all. ^---^

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
In the realmlist table in the auth database, did you set the realm's IP to the IP you used in your configs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the realmlist table in the auth database, did you set the realm's IP to the IP you used in your configs?

Yeah, my server is public for everyone at the moment, so it worked. ^__^

Back