Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trybliz Repack 3.3.5 Trinitycore + installer + manager + bots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trybliz v1.1

TrinityCore 3.3.5 - build 381edd06584f/Release-Win32-X86

3.3.5 instances WORK!
All Arenas available!
World events work!
Calendar work!
Quests work!
Quests points of interest work
Every single class WORK!
Transports work!
Items work!

Available Battlegrounds:
Random Battlegrounds
Wintergrasp
Warsong Gulch
Arathi Basin
Alterac Valley
(But I haven't tried every single one because I don't have enough people to try them on)

100% Blizzlike !!!

DOWNLOAD HERE:

The download is an .exe that is an installer!!!
dberga - Trybliz Repack 3.3.5 Trinitycore + installer + manager + bots - RaGEZONE Forums

My repack includes
->My custom batch that starts the 4 processes of the TrinityCore server:
(database, website, logon core, world core)
->My custom batch that shuts down the 4 processes of the TrinityCore server:
(database, website, logon core, world core)
->Trinity Manager !!!
->Documentation for the Bots

And it creates 3 useful shortcuts
dberga - Trybliz Repack 3.3.5 Trinitycore + installer + manager + bots - RaGEZONE Forums

---------------TUTORIAL---------------

1. Put the executables from tools ("ace.dll","makevmaps_simple.bat","mapextractor.exe","mmaps_generator.exe","vmap4assembler.exe","vmap4extractor.exe") in your World of Warcraft folder (where is placed Wow.exe)

2. Execute "ad.exe", "mapextractor", "makevmaps_simple.bat" and "mmaps_generator.exe" in your World of warcraft folder

3. Copy the generated folders "dbc", "maps", "vmaps" and "mmaps" from your World of warcraft folder to the Trybliz/_Core folder

4. Execute startserver.bat to start the server.

5. Set your realmlist (World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf) to access the localhost/lan/remote ip as: set realmlist 127.0.0.1

6. Execute shutdownserver.bat to stop the 4 processes of the server

****IMPORTANT: Execute shutdownserver.bat before starting startserver.bat if you have already started the server before

---------------ACCOUNTS----------------
-----Admin-----
USER: admins
PASS: admins
---------------SYSADMIN INFO---------------

-----MySQL Server-----
IP: 127.0.0.1
PORT: 3306
USER: root
PASS: ascent

-----Apache Server-----
PORT: 80

-----Auth (realm) Server-----
PORT: 3724

-----World Server-----
PORT: 8086

---------------RESULTS---------------
See some fixes results, fresh like a frost sword

PD: I didn't include the "dbc", "maps", "vmaps" and "mmaps" because these contain copyrighted data from the files of the game, that may cause legal problems.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DatabasePool world NOT opened. There were errors opening the MySQL connections. Check your SQLDriverLogFile for specific errors. Read wiki at
Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;1570arte;world

Heelp ??

Back