Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Says "Unable to connect" when trying to login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!

Ok so here the deal, I downloaded a repack, like a month ago or something, and I did all steps to get it public, and it worked.

Now I compiled my own Trinity server, and I did everything that I should, port forward, add a host, change hosts file, change realmlist in db etc...

But it just says "Unable to connect"... I even compiled a ArcEmu to try but the same thing happens, and when I try any other repack it doesn't work either.

So if anyone have any idea why this would happen, please answer as soon as possible! :)

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I know... I really have no idea what the problem is >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Port problem I reckon.

If you're not using a VPS hooked to a Modem which allows connections to all ports of the VPS - then it's most likely a Port problem.
Hosting at home where you're behind an ADSL modem or a router - you have to configure some settings for it to work.
Although all ports of the Modem is open, you still have to allow ports through the router as well as your PC's firewall.

Back