Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vanilla 1.12 "Localhost" Personal Use Server - Banned?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the title implies, im creating a 1.12 private server using this guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f114/guide-creating-mangos-1-12-a-220318/ . I have followed all directions on this guide to the latter, and everything is workeable, the only problem is that when i attempt to log in using the "Administrator - Administrator" account and password, i am either told it is either Incorrectly spelled, or "Banned". This problem is very irritating and i am wondering if there is a work around or if i just wasted two hours of my life. Any help is highly valued and questions will be answered promptly to the best of my abilities.
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont loose 2 hours of your life. Mabey the password is crypted in the database? Didnt it come with an admin account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to console:
1. account delete administrator
2. account create administrator administrator
3. account set admin 3 (been awhile since i used console)

problem solved
sounds from OP they dont have access to the admin login.. so the above will just recreate it. ofc thats that long way.. easiest way it to take one of your toons and give it admin.. you never want to use the default characters that come with mangos, on the happen chance you may go live, as everyone and their pet pig knows the passwords anyways

MOD: sorry if this is a necro post, I cant make out the date

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to console:
1. account delete administrator
2. account create administrator administrator
3. account set admin 3 (been awhile since i used console)

problem solved
sounds from OP they dont have access to the admin login.. so the above will just recreate it. ofc thats that long way.. easiest way it to take one of your toons and give it admin.. you never want to use the default characters that come with mangos, on the happen chance you may go live, as everyone and their pet pig knows the passwords anyways

MOD: sorry if this is a necro post, I cant make out the date

Ooh god! I am so dumb... I am not that used to MaNGOS, so I didnt know the .account commands existed. Good solve anyway.

Back