Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarCry CMS with DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All after giving up on my WoW server and site a while back and with no intention of starting again i decided to share my copy of WarCry CMS including DB ,people try to sell this all the time so enjoy ragezoners !

NEW LINK WITH FILES IN CORRECT PLACE FOR SETUP

CMS

DATABASE

REPLACE THESE FILES

(The replace files link,make sure to use these on unrar there will be 2x folder ,one will be for admin/engine folder and the www/engine folder as they both use different core files ,without these you experiance issues)

if you wish to know what this CMS is visit heroeswow they are usign a modified version of it ,ofc it only comes with a standard style you will need to design and code your own template for it

*EDIT NEW LINK ADDED WITH CORE.PHP IN RIGHT LOCATION !!!!
Guide Added as most cant work out how to install it

1/ First off make sure to use wamp or xmapp unless you know how to add rewrite rules in ISS

2/ Download the link above and unrar it to the location on HDD your site is going to be running from

3/ Install the Warcry.sql database

3/ In your configuration folder there are 4 files you need to edit to get this CMS up and running (check next step)

4/ Edit Authentication.php / Basic.php / Database.php / Server.php to reflect your details for database connection ,soap user ,website address etc etc there are other files that need editing as well but these four i have mentioned will get the CMS up and running for you ALSO please goto the engine folder in your warcrycms folder and edit the initilize.php and on line 3 add the location for your install but make sure it is directed to the core.php in the admin\engine folder ,example below

Code:
<?php

require_once 'C:\xampp\htdocs\wc\engine\core.php';

5/ Make sure your WoW server is up and running (only tested with latest Trinitycore build works fine not tested on other cores)

6/ Visit your website and boom you now have a CMS that evilsystem sells for 1000euro :/

wattz - WarCry CMS with DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Nav Bar PSD i made (im a novice so dont expect something spectacular)

Bear in mind if you use the nav bar i added in place of the original you will need to tweak the css

DEMO SITE (thanks to lordpsyon)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tried a bunch of errors but there right now trying to fix the issues set up ...

Warning: session_start (): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at G: \ WowServer \ service \ domains_outer \ warcrycms \ engine \ initialize.php: 3) in G: \ WowServer \ service \ domains_outer \ warcrycms \ admin \ engine \ classes \ sessions.none.php on line 23

Warning: session_start (): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at G: \ WowServer \ service \ domains_outer \ warcrycms \ engine \ initialize.php: 3) in G: \ WowServer \ service \ domains_outer \ warcrycms \ admin \ engine \ classes \ sessions.none.php on line 23

Fatal error: Class 'Notifications' not found in G: \ WowServer \ service \ domains_outer \ warcrycms \ engine \ initialize.php on line 65

shorter CMS something with paths - does not see the file with the class, although it is

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an backdoored and Cracked CMS !!! Don't use it... The Notification Error... i don't know ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an backdoored and Cracked CMS !!! Don't use it... The Notification Error... i don't know ...

this is the version with the backdoors removed !,not the release that was briefly made available to the public some time ago feel free to test it before making assumptions please.

@RheinSheller what are you using to run it ? Xammp ,wamp ? ,i will reinstall it locally later and make a guide on installation it is very basic to install :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I test it on Openserver. I Unpacked archive and change path and login pass in the configs, and restore base.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In short, this CMS cut - and its use is useless, it does not work on 50% - first mistake - the template will not ship, is missing the original template file, a text version of the ship despite append links and codes - in the trash!

some poop-clone DLE
I would not advise to use these things
even the folder hierarchy from DLE ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice: Undefined variable: TPL in D:\xampp\htdocs\warcry\template\pages\home.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to a member function SetParameters() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\warcry\template\pages\home.php on line 9

The
Notifications i have fix it :)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sameone can explain me how to make it work to install etc??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help for me?

PHP:
Mon Aug 04 14:35:22 2014] [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) PHP/5.4.4-14+deb7u12 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Mon Aug 04 14:35:29 2014] [error] [client 84.236.37.255] PHP Warning:  include_once(/engine/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/admin/engine/core.php on line 13

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In short, this CMS cut - and its use is useless, it does not work on 50% - first mistake - the template will not ship, is missing the original template file, a text version of the ship despite append links and codes - in the trash!

/facepalm......you have configured it wrong lolz ,try going into basic.php (ironic name) and adding your site address to the template line as you havent done it and it doesnt know where to call the template files from ,basic stuff really :/

sameone can explain me how to make it work to install etc??

Anyone can help for me?

PHP:
Mon Aug 04 14:35:22 2014] [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) PHP/5.4.4-14+deb7u12 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Mon Aug 04 14:35:29 2014] [error] [client 84.236.37.255] PHP Warning:   include_once(/engine/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such  file or directory in /var/www/admin/engine/core.php on line  13

I have updated my OP with a guide and new uploaded files with cms files in correct places for it to run for those that are struggling to work it out

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Class 'Notifications' not found

Not sure what is wrong there tbh :/ it does work tho i just installed it locally again with zero issues

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's said to see that people are ripping someone's work..
Evilsystem worked hard on this CMS and you can buy it from him, without backdoors etc..

I recommend to buy it from him instead using this one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's said to see that people are ripping someone's work..
Evilsystem worked hard on this CMS and you can buy it from him, without backdoors etc..

I recommend to buy it from him instead using this one.

it's the way of the internet ,sure if someone has a spare 1000 euro im sure they might buy it lol stupidly overpriced if it was realistically priced i would buy a legit version myself,I've currently got the warcry theme ripped into ipboard and am working on integrating the same features warcry offers into ipcontent etc and will release it free to all when complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's the way of the internet ,sure if someone has a spare 1000 euro im sure they might buy it lol stupidly overpriced if it was realistically priced i would buy a legit version myself,I've currently got the warcry theme ripped into ipboard and am working on integrating the same features warcry offers into ipcontent etc and will release it free to all when complete

That's true but people are saying that this version of WarCry CMS is backdoored. It's very logic because it's a simple rip off the original.
If they don't want a backdoored CMS they must buy it from EvilSystem or remove those by them selfes.

Anyways good luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No matter what i try i keep getting this error

3AboPcy - WarCry CMS with DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know how to fix it besides buying evilsystems cms ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's true but people are saying that this version of WarCry CMS is backdoored. It's very logic because it's a simple rip off the original.
If they don't want a backdoored CMS they must buy it from EvilSystem or remove those by them selfes.

Anyways good luck.

it's actually a version with backdoors removed all ready feel free to check ,it's also not a rip off it's a modified leaked version ,which chompie coded not evilsystem

No matter what i try i keep getting this error

3AboPcy - WarCry CMS with DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know how to fix it besides buying evilsystems cms ?

Hi ,Im sorry i forgot one part of the instructions in your warcry cms folder goto engine then open the initalize.php and on line 3 add the location to your directory as i have for mine below but make sure it is directed to the core.php in the admin\engine folder

Code:
<?php

require_once 'C:\xampp\htdocs\wc\admin\engine\core.php';

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Warning: include_once(/engine/constants.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 13

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/engine/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;..\_Server\php\pear\') in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(/configuration/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/configuration/config.php' (include_path='.;..\_Server\php\pear\') in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 15
How would I fix this mate? I just dont know why its popping up.

i thought it would come up but just unconfigured, do i really need to go through them all and settup all the locations?

thanks

Last edited:
Back