Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarCry CMS with DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not work.
wattz - WarCry CMS with DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Warning: include_once(/engine/constants.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 13

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/engine/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;..\_Server\php\pear\') in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(/configuration/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/configuration/config.php' (include_path='.;..\_Server\php\pear\') in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 15
How would I fix this mate? I just dont know why its popping up.

i thought it would come up but just unconfigured, do i really need to go through them all and settup all the locations?

thanks

for those that are having issues ,add me on skype *snip* and at 8pm GMT i will happily assist those who are stuck via teamviewer and get the cms up and running for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Class 'Notifications' not found in /var/www/engine/initialize.php

anyone knows what is wrong?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry install for Warcrycms ist failet dont work
Warning: include_once(/engine/constants.php[function.include-once]:failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 13

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's true but people are saying that this version of WarCry CMS is backdoored. It's very logic because it's a simple rip off the original.
If they don't want a backdoored CMS they must buy it from EvilSystem or remove those by them selfes.

Anyways good luck.

scan below of the CMS live

wattz - WarCry CMS with DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry install for Warcrycms ist failet dont work
Warning: include_once(/engine/constants.php[function.include-once]:failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\_Server\htdocs\admin\engine\core.php on line 13

Add me on Skype *snip* and i will help set it up over teamviewer for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everythings fully working, he did all of it on team viewer with me and even explained to me on how to change it etc, was very helpful indeed.

Thanks again bro, i appreciate it greatly :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We should buy it together, like 20ppl pay 50€... bam we can buy the original thing without bugs :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have add you, but your fixxes are does not work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works perfect, he has help me 5 minutes all fixxed and nice one =)

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello can you help me with fix this ?
Fatal error: Class 'Notifications' not found in D:\wamp\www\engine\initialize.php on line 63

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All works fine with new fixes, a lot of thanks wattz for help in skype and this realese !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you, perfect

I am one question, ı don't do the admin entry

new admin account where you can open and ı can put a password

--------------

where is password

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No different database
One database available, also named warcry
It looks in the picture ı gave already

There are no password but the account name

Thank you for your answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for access to the ACP ,the account you made on the cms needs to be modified to rank 15 account data ,and then in acp permissions make sure to add your userID and 1 in every row
To be honest tho the ACP is next to worthless ,not much good for than to hand out promo codes ,everything can be done via the db like add forums and so on

Back