Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My website!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For one, I can't seem to get it to load with my "Logon" DB it only loads with Auth.. and when I make an account it goes to an Auth folder in my sql but all my Game accounts are in Logon.. Idk how to fix that?

For two, I can't get it public for others to get on x:

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Likely the reason it won't load with the database named "logon" is because the "LoginDatabaseInfo" setting in both your world and auth config files are set to look for "auth" instead of "logon." If you change it from "auth" to "logon," it should be able to find it.

To make your server public, you'll need to change the IP address in the configs and in the auth database to your external IP address. You'll likely also need to open ports 3724, 3306 and 8085 in your router.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server is Live and public, It's my website that I can't get on

I change the WEBSITES DB loading code from Auth to Logon and reload the localhost and it gives me this...

Couldnt Run Query: SELECT * FROM realmlist WHERE id='1'
Error: Table 'logon.realmlist' doesn't exist

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is what I've gathered from the query:

The database name: "logon"
The table name: "realmlist"

Here's the PHP code that would handle the query:

Code:
$conn = mysql_connect("localhost",<MySQL Username>,<MySQL Password>);
mysql_select_db('logon',$conn);
$sql = 'SELECT * FROM realmlist WHERE id=1';
$data = mysql_query($sql,$conn);

Create another PHP script to output the contents of the query to test out the code:

Code:
echo $data;

If it returns all of the right data, then excellent the site works.
If it returns the same problem, check your database to see if the layout is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back