Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About all world of warcraft servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have some Questions im totally noob at Programing, i have idea start world of warcraft server analyzing and creating to learn how (i only played it 5 years but don't create servers)

1. What is that Arc-emu, Mango s, and Ascent wow?
2. do anyone can link some tuts to create server step by step
3.Please don't say ( you noob *** off and some, i hate that massages)
4. And sorry for my horrible English. :/
5. who can help me type here post, or your skype , thanks alot :]

Dont write : Use search, becouse i dont know what search, i dont know from what start! ;/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some one help him please... coz i wanna know the same thin... :(

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
1) They are server cores. Different programming methods (Sometimes different programming languages altogether). Mangos is the best of those 3, the other 2 aren't updated very often and Ascent is, for all intents and purposes, dead. ArcEmu is descent but not for the new.
2) Check the tutorial section for the various cores.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Darkicon, that was year ago...
You are incorrect...
ArCemu is using LUA game engine, it's noob friendly, but buggy and closed develop, no updates anymore.
Mangos not the best...
Best is TrinityCore most updating system with strong c++ game engine, and hard editable, more for 1x blizzlike servers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back