Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Worldserver.conf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ! :blush:
Does anyone can help me ? My worldserver.exe crash. :(: I don't really understand what are about, but i have copy the text just before it crashes. I use the WODCORE REPACK #55.
Please :(:

Code:
Project Wodcore 2014-2016(c) Warlords Of Draenor Patch 6.2.4.21742Website: Wodcore.eu
Using configuration file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1j 15 Oct 2014 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2d 9 Jul 2015)
Using Boost version: 1.59.0
Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
Realm running as realm ID 1
Using World DB: TDB 6.04
Missing name Metric.Enable in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Metric.Enable = 0" to this file
Missing name Metric.Interval in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Metric.Interval = 10" to this file
Missing name Metric.OverallStatusInterval in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Metric.OverallStatusInterval = 1" to this file
Using enUS DBC Locale
Missing name MonsterSight in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "MonsterSight = 50.000000" to this file
Missing name GuarderSight in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "GuarderSight = 50.000000" to this file
StartHeroicPlayerLevel (55) must be in range 1..MaxPlayerLevel(50). Set to 50.
Missing name Currency.ResetDay in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Currency.ResetDay = 3" to this file
Missing name Currency.ConquestPointsWeekCap in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Currency.ConquestPointsWeekCap = 1650" to this file
RecruitAFriend.MaxLevel (85) must be in the range 0..MaxLevel(50). Set to 85.
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Using DataDir ./
WORLD: MMap data directory is: ./mmaps
VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
VMap data directory is: ./vmaps
Missing name Guild.SaveInterval in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Guild.SaveInterval = 15" to this file
Missing name Guild.UndeletableLevel in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Guild.UndeletableLevel = 4" to this file
Loading Trinity strings...
>> Loaded 1040 trinity strings in 14 ms
Initialize data stores...
>> Initialized 83 DBC data stores in 237 ms

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi ! :blush:
Does anyone can help me ? My worldserver.exe crash. :(: I don't really understand what are about, but i have copy the text just before it crashes. I use the WODCORE REPACK #55.
Please :(:

Code:
Project Wodcore 2014-2016(c) Warlords Of Draenor Patch 6.2.4.21742Website: Wodcore.eu
Using configuration file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1j 15 Oct 2014 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2d 9 Jul 2015)
Using Boost version: 1.59.0
Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
Realm running as realm ID 1
Using World DB: TDB 6.04
Missing name Metric.Enable in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Metric.Enable = 0" to this file
Missing name Metric.Interval in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Metric.Interval = 10" to this file
Missing name Metric.OverallStatusInterval in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Metric.OverallStatusInterval = 1" to this file
Using enUS DBC Locale
Missing name MonsterSight in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "MonsterSight = 50.000000" to this file
Missing name GuarderSight in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "GuarderSight = 50.000000" to this file
StartHeroicPlayerLevel (55) must be in range 1..MaxPlayerLevel(50). Set to 50.
Missing name Currency.ResetDay in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Currency.ResetDay = 3" to this file
Missing name Currency.ConquestPointsWeekCap in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Currency.ConquestPointsWeekCap = 1650" to this file
RecruitAFriend.MaxLevel (85) must be in the range 0..MaxLevel(50). Set to 85.
Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
Using DataDir ./
WORLD: MMap data directory is: ./mmaps
VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
VMap data directory is: ./vmaps
Missing name Guild.SaveInterval in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Guild.SaveInterval = 15" to this file
Missing name Guild.UndeletableLevel in config file C:/Users/Desktop/ALL/JEUX/SERVEUR WOW/LOCAL/worldserver.conf, add "Guild.UndeletableLevel = 4" to this file
Loading Trinity strings...
>> Loaded 1040 trinity strings in 14 ms
Initialize data stores...
>> Initialized 83 DBC data stores in 237 ms

As you are using TrinityCore source I can help you compile this easily.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
If major333 cannot help you, I may be of assistance. I have zero experience with Wodcore and I have a general negative bias towards repacks. But I like to offer assistance and open up my 12 years of WoW emulation experience to the public. For maximum ability to help, I'll need a direct link to the repack you're using, just so I can fully familiarize myself with what we're working with.

One standard troubleshooting steps to worldserver crashes is to simply pull an older revision (I like at least a few months old). If it crashes then you pretty much know it's a PEBKAC; it's something on your end. Some setup related issue.

Perhaps it's simply a database setup issue. Did you follow the setup instructions fully? If so, did you encounter any errors that you simply ignored along the way? Certain errors can be ignored, the trick is knowing what really can be ignored.

Most importantly, during setup of the server, where did you struggle the most? Often, the point where the user struggled the most is the ultimate cause of the issue.

Back