Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

wowemu www problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, im using wowemu for my server. When I put my account creation thing with my ip on the web or w/e. I can go into it, so can my friends. The problem is that when I try to create an account. I type in a username/password click log in then it says " Error: Connection was reset " Or w/e. Im on the /create.html part.. I dont get whats wrong.. It worked for me like an hour ago..

PS - Im using AFG Funpack for my server..

Ok.. I just figured out I can only create account if I use my router ip address.. But if I go to my internet ip, All I can do is access the page...

EDIT AGAIN : k i can only make an account like 1nce per like 4 hours.. I just tried to make an account again using my router ip, and it gave me "bad login"

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find that for some reason using Internet Explorer Vs. Firefox usually fixes this. Which is really sad because I am a firefox supporter..

Back