Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XeNoW Official Pack (Allin1) - Clients 2.0.8~2.0.10~2.0.12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't edit the files themselves, I tried doing it on another pc, and it corrupts the file. I used wordpad to open realmlist.MYD. So it looks like I HAVE to figure out why I keep getting Forbidden when trying to edit my database...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd check to see if the username and pass matches in both the mangos.conf & realm.conf and with what program your using to edit your SQL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can find the next release and all files you need :) in my (i'll update my first post)

My server use these files for test and debug (under linux slackware11), actually stable, quest ok, channel ok, new races ok, loot ok - blizzlike spawn ok, honor ok, flying mount ok ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a dumb questiong I read thru the posts and didnt see it asked...
anyways I am live with the game, no complaints awesome work, even set up my own like dynsn amberswow.game-server.cc or something like that... now I am on DSL that is slow so I am having a friend try it out tonite, hopefully he can log in... then my question is... how can people see my web pages, the ones where you create an account, I forwarded ports and such but I dont know what I need to do, do I need another domain name, I mean I am hosting on my pc so I i thought that dynsn was enough... I guesss i dont know how to link it to the W: drive or I reallly dont know what I am doing

Please help whenever any of you brainiacs get a chance
peace
I wish I had cable modem then I think I would really promote my server, but for now maybe just friends and a few who would like to test it out
also I found out how to make portals lol that was fun I need to delete them now lol they sent me up in the sky i was a little stuck I will get out the kinks, as for now no new accounts as to no web page

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Resolution to speed issue:

Those who have it, please torrent it? and those who Download, dont Stop it seeding when done?

Torrents are always the fastest way to go.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
updated ... Druid Flight Form (Shapeshift) work great :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the Xenow pack, but the database is not working right, professions do not work correctly, and flying mounts do not work correctly,, alot of instances on BC are not spawned, how do I go about updating my database so it works good?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look ... 1.0.6 will be release :) you can find all files you need ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so it's not out yet and will be released in a few days right? The old one is great almost everything works, just needs more spawns and to fix professions and a few spells & animations, I'd help if I knew how... unfortunatly all I know is modding source engine & unreal engine & mapping.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there !

I downloaded your repack, installed it - everything looks great except one thing - new races (when you are creating new char). They are in grey and so you can't pick them up. Or is it supposed to be this way ? And if it's not (I hope so !) how can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there !

I downloaded your repack, installed it - everything looks great except one thing - new races (when you are creating new char). They are in grey and so you can't pick them up. Or is it supposed to be this way ? And if it's not (I hope so !) how can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance !

I'm sorry, can you give more info on your problem, what races have the problem etc. a screenshot could be nice too
What do you mean they are grey? It works nicely for me, all in color.
Sounds to me to be client side problem, but without more info I can't really say for sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry - I figured out the root of the problem - 'tbc' column from 'account' table of 'realmd' base was 0 ... ;-) so now it's fine !

a question - I saw blacksmithing works now - it's great - so jewelcrafting, enchant, mining and the rest works fine as well ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is anyone else having a problem making the web page live, I have tried everything... port forwarding and static ips, I think my isp must be blocking me from doing both anyways I help guide on setting the web page live would be nice, I mean besides what things I had to change to my WAN IP to get the game up and running what else if anything do I need to configure, if nothing I did that lol if some config files here and there, what folders, and yes I tried that too, can only bring it up with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
albatror how can i find the theme on this site

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we have updated :) so look some others little forums inside with sub-forum same , and

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright I have found a .sql file for TIER 6 and I would like to know with the current programs I have downloaded from this post, how to import them into the server and get fully functional items.

Thanks Xenow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright I have found a .sql file for TIER 6 and I would like to know with the current programs I have downloaded from this post, how to import them into the server and get fully functional items.

Thanks Xenow.

I want ^^^^^^ Too

Also.

Enchanting still does not work correctly even with updates SBC 6.3 and 6.4 changelog. Anything that requires runed arcanite rod, or above, such as eternium rod, fel iron rod, ect.

It says that "requires rod to enchant"

But I have EVERY rod in the game in my inventory... and it won't let me enchant.

How do I fix this? Better yet, How do I DISABLE ROD REQUIREMENTS.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i play this without a Burning Crusade client?
pls help...

Back