Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Age Of Wushu] Private server - World , Open 18/4/2017 , inner 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Home : aowpri.com

ngochacn4 - [Age Of Wushu] Private server - World , Open 18/4/2017 , inner 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
Server : Single World Open 19h GMT +7 - 20/07/2018
Version : Same same Snail game
Ming Sect - New ClassLocation : Korea
Use VPN : VietPN, giamping, VPN Gate , ... Ping 50-150
Drop all : x8
Donate : x8-10 , GM use Bitcoin trade gold , but player maybe use Paypal, ATM, ... by Seller
https://aowpri.com/mua-vang---buy-golddn.html
Forbidden area / week : 20-30 turn / 1 week
Limit meridians / day : x10
Client translate : English 95%, Viet 99%, thai 95%, ... continute update language ( Rusia , Gemary )
Many player : 1000+
Support Auto Job : easy to Player
Welcome to Age Of Wushu Private

ngochacn4 - [Age Of Wushu] Private server - World , Open 18/4/2017 , inner 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
Server : Single World Open 19h GMT +7 - 20/07/2018
Version : Same same Snail game
Ming Sect - New ClassLocation : Korea
Use VPN : VietPN, giamping, VPN Gate , ... Ping 50-150
Drop all : x8
Donate : x8-10 , GM use Bitcoin trade gold , but player maybe use Paypal, ATM, ... by Seller
https://aowpri.com/mua-vang---buy-golddn.html
Forbidden area / week : 20-30 turn / 1 week
Limit meridians / day : x10
Client translate : English 95%, Viet 99%, thai 95%, ... continute update language ( Rusia , Gemary )
Many player : 1000+
Support Auto Job : easy to Player
Welcome to Age Of Wushu Private

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to update your main thread with screenshots. Also you missed a tag, which I will add now along with a warning.
thank , because english me not good
you maybe guide me rules !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
still ip blocked what a waste of time....and no i wont get a vpn just to play on a korean server just unblock the damn thing already.
and one more question the way you talk youre obviously not even the admin you should learn ragezone its rules before posting really.....
if you arent the admin youre not allowed to post here....

6. Who can advertise?
The server owners or administrators are the only ones allowed to create the advertisement thread. This should not be done by Game Masters, Supporters, Members, Sponsors or anyone else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to donate, can't see it in the website
Does it really open IP to all. Apparently, some blocked. At least would it open to both Australia and US ???
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server is sh*t. as i found that it used to take money from players as donation and then disappeared for 1 year without reason. Due Snail's policy, the server was forced to close. The guys who posted this thread is not officially admin of this private server. He's more than a linked-person between the real Chinese admin and the community, mostly Vietnamese.
Now, reopened after 1 year disappeared without any return to old players. But still under Snail's searching. The server is unstable, bad support due to lack of English. Guys, better not to play it, waste your time and money

Back