Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aion] 5.8 World of Atreia - New and fun community private server, no cashshop!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - [Aion] 5.8 World of Atreia - New and fun community private server, no cashshop! - RaGEZONE Forums

https://worldofatreia.com
https://aionprivateserver.com

Server is now ONLINE!
Already 100 players!

Version Info
Code:
[B]AION Emulator version 5.8[/B]
- [B]Retail-like 5.8[/B] with new custom content, [B]99% bug-free dedicated server[/B]
- [B]24/7 uptime[/B] and full [B]discord[/B] support and community chat
- Account auto-create on 1st login
- Community server, make friends!
- Role-Play friendly!
- 100% Free2Play | [B]NO PREMIUM[/B] | [B]NO WEBSHOP[/B]
- Website :  https://worldofatreia.com/ or https://aionprivateserver.com 

---------------------------------------------------------
- Start with 1,000,000 kinah
- Start at Level 9 with 2nd class transfer
- Combat Exp Rate: 25x
- Quest Exp: 10x
- Quest Kinah: 5x
- Gathering level  Exp: 3x
- Gathering Rate: 2x
- Monster item drop rate: 2x

- NSFW : NUDE PATCH pre-installed
- All costumes/outfits available at NPC shops
- [B]NEW and IMPROVED global pvp system[/B]
- All emotes and dances available from the start
- All wing skins available at NPC shops
- All color dyes available at NPC shops
- All emotes/animations available at Level 10
- All weapon skins and bastion/mech skins available at NPC shops
- Unlocked flying mode, can fly anywhere with infinite flytime
- Attack speed increased for faster and more dynamic combat
- Flying speed modified, is now fast and smooth, like it should be...
- Running speed modified, now can actually run to places and it doesn't take forever...
- ASMO/ELYOS interactions unlocked, you are not limited to your race with what you can do in the world and with other players.

Custom Commands player :
.candy, .spectator, .equipment save, .wedding,

# Maximum number of expert skills a player can have
# Default: 2
gameserver.craft.max.expert.skills = 10

# Maximum number of master skills a player can have
# Default: 1
gameserver.craft.max.master.skills = 3

Screenshots

Hello friends!
Here is my latest MMO Emulator private server project, a non-advertised gameserver only accessible through communities and friends, where we play together on scheduled days and hours and interact through discord.

Special thanks to Onyen542 for making this project possible!

I am new to being an Aion private server owner and administrator, therefore we are not quite so open to the public, and are not advertising this server other than on ragezone.

This server is a private community, which means that friends, or friends of friends, can play. People from outside are free to join our Discord server (linked on our website), and if you seem appropriate for our community and server, we will invite you in and give you access to the game.

If you still do not understand, basically, this is a place to make friends, and to share a personal and tailored game experience where we focus on multiplayer gaming, communication, and friendship, as lame as it sounds, that is the purpose of this server for the moment.

If you have never played Aion before, or if you do not enjoy the new 6.0 patch and wish to start a new adventure and play with friends, then do check us out over at https://worldofatreia.com

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now this is something I can get behind

Thanks man :) may I ask exactly why? Like, what is the appeal.

Anyways, server is doing relatively well for now :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the shops and free flight. While I do like the shop idea (going to be loading it up for about an hour in a few minutes) I wouldnt put everyyyyything in the shop. Still gotta give people the chase for stuff right?
But other than that the rates seem fine for what version the server is. Still some grind but I wont have to set DAYS aside to get where I want to be.
I'll introduce my gf and friends later to this and see where we stand within a week. Super excited to see where this goes though! Love the game just dont like pure pvp servers.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the shops and free flight. While I do like the shop idea (going to be loading it up for about an hour in a few minutes) I wouldnt put everyyyyything in the shop. Still gotta give people the chase for stuff right?
But other than that the rates seem fine for what version the server is. Still some grind but I wont have to set DAYS aside to get where I want to be.
I'll introduce my gf and friends later to this and see where we stand within a week. Super excited to see where this goes though! Love the game just dont like pure pvp servers.

I like your enthusiasm!

At the moment, Asmodian character create is glitchy, 50% of the time it doesn't work, this is the 1st thing we will be fixing.
Secondly, it seems a lot of the original NPC Side-Quests are missing, and that is bothering me. Trying to figure out how to add those back, I've been looking into it and at the moment I am rather confused. Will figure it out in time.

The shops only sell dyes and outfits, I believe the outfits do not have any armor rating themselves, so if you want good gear, you kinda have to do it the old fashioned way.

I am happy to see that 50 people joined in the last 2 days since I announced the server. This is cool. We'll see what happens...

looks interesting, although where's the client to download and play the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok tnx :D although I might be able to join the game on the last week of this month, or next month due to my internet is almost capped (sucks to be in the Philippines) XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server location before i find out myself it's in asia and get 2980121249712094712 ping? :D

Hope you're not planning to go beyond 5.8 cause 6.0 and those transformation scrolls and removing most enjoyable areas just killed my will to play Aion.

How exactly are you planning to maintain the server if everything is free in shope (from what i can read)?

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Server location before i find out myself it's in asia and get 2980121249712094712 ping? :D

Hope you're not planning to go beyond 5.8 cause 6.0 and those transformation scrolls and removing most enjoyable areas just killed my will to play Aion.

How exactly are you planning to maintain the server if everything is free in shope (from what i can read)?
Never upgrading beyond 5.8, if anything we might even downgrade some stuff.
Just like you, the removal of some zones in 6.0 patch killed my will to play Aion. No such thing ever happening here brother.

I am happily paying out of my own pocket to run this server, as it happens I run other MMO private servers and and my own, seperate stream of income. I have no plans no try and making money with a game and a community that I love.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never upgrading beyond 5.8, if anything we might even downgrade some stuff.
Just like you, the removal of some zones in 6.0 patch killed my will to play Aion. No such thing ever happening here brother.

I am happily paying out of my own pocket to run this server, as it happens I run other MMO private servers and and my own, seperate stream of income. I have no plans no try and making money with a game and a community that I love.

what other PS you have running aside from aion? :D

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The patch is only if you have problem running the game, and which you install in a seperate folder from client.
Yes, download the 6 parts, they are 5GB each.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The patch is only if you have problem running the game, and which you install in a seperate folder from client.
Yes, download the 6 parts, they are 5GB each.
yeah, downloaded 3 out of 6 last month, so I'm just finishing the last 3 :D
btw, the 6 parts are patched already? no need to downloaded another few files after I unrar the files?

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Server is now ONLINE!
Already 100 players!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
farronnia Okay you My friend did the right thing you show so mush love and care for this game private server. YOU got a lot Ducking MAN BALLZ. And to think there gonna be ANOTHER shenanigans PAY TO WIN PRIVATE SERVER OF AION. But nope you made so many Aion fan dream come true. Bring back the life Nostalgic of Aeon

Now Time for SOME FEEDBACK from this Porfecinal Private server Coder and Gamer

Good Feed back Network testing
----------------------------------------------------------1. network server very balances2. No crashes when connecting with the game server3. few glitches here and there but not wort the report4. I saw over 60 players in total no lag or server lag when entry main towns location perfect connection without problem

----------------------------------------------------------------Good Feedback on Game Client Behavior
----------------------------------------------------------------1. Character creation running good 2. Most the Story and sub story run perfect3. game play function are Perfect4. 99.8% is English translation tiny few need to work around but that can be re place in future 5. sound file running good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Good Feed back Communit & Discordjust nice and friendly people but 99,9% they afk to busy playing Aion lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BadFeedbackNONE WHAT SO EVER.None to report

My final Opinion about the game server
in my opinion I think that is private server deserves a good well recommended prey want to enjoy I believe this is not really much of a pay to win four more free to play how it should be tended four person who actually play the game of of this particular MMO over 4 years now I can definitely can relate with this private server I actually communicated with some of the people at Discord and I also got the chance to talk some people on the game in the game and there were very very very friendly.

most of the players there were very very kind when it comes to helping off the bat as soon as you log on the game as soon as you start playing they welcome you with open arms if they know that your new they're recognized you off the bat most of them or actually want you to join their guilt or the group when it comes to playing or socializing with others this is actually a warm welcome Community within the cervix self I believe that that the admin took his time made this possible for everyone to enjoy this topic and this game servers is of a very big big rating I normally don't rate a perfect score because most of the time I when I review or give my feedback to some of the private servers from the admin they take it the wrong way but as for me I finally got the chance to play the game test the server test the network and it it runs really perfect I never had any issues at sooner start playing I give this topic and as game server a five out of five five golden stars the server is well recommended and everyone should get into it the admin did a great job keep up the good work
farronnia you should definitely should promote your game let everyone know how great the server to enjoy

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
farronnia Okay you My friend did the right thing you show so mush love and care for this game private server. YOU got a lot Ducking MAN BALLZ. And to think there gonna be ANOTHER shenanigans PAY TO WIN PRIVATE SERVER OF AION. But nope you made so many Aion fan dream come true. Bring back the life Nostalgic of Aeon

Now Time for SOME FEEDBACK from this Porfecinal Private server Coder and Gamer

Good Feed back Network testing
----------------------------------------------------------1. network server very balances2. No crashes when connecting with the game server3. few glitches here and there but not wort the report4. I saw over 60 players in total no lag or server lag when entry main towns location perfect connection without problem

----------------------------------------------------------------Good Feedback on Game Client Behavior
----------------------------------------------------------------1. Character creation running good 2. Most the Story and sub story run perfect3. game play function are Perfect4. 99.8% is English translation tiny few need to work around but that can be re place in future 5. sound file running good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Good Feed back Communit & Discordjust nice and friendly people but 99,9% they afk to busy playing Aion lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BadFeedbackNONE WHAT SO EVER.None to report

My final Opinion about the game server
in my opinion I think that is private server deserves a good well recommended prey want to enjoy I believe this is not really much of a pay to win four more free to play how it should be tended four person who actually play the game of of this particular MMO over 4 years now I can definitely can relate with this private server I actually communicated with some of the people at Discord and I also got the chance to talk some people on the game in the game and there were very very very friendly.

most of the players there were very very kind when it comes to helping off the bat as soon as you log on the game as soon as you start playing they welcome you with open arms if they know that your new they're recognized you off the bat most of them or actually want you to join their guilt or the group when it comes to playing or socializing with others this is actually a warm welcome Community within the cervix self I believe that that the admin took his time made this possible for everyone to enjoy this topic and this game servers is of a very big big rating I normally don't rate a perfect score because most of the time I when I review or give my feedback to some of the private servers from the admin they take it the wrong way but as for me I finally got the chance to play the game test the server test the network and it it runs really perfect I never had any issues at sooner start playing I give this topic and as game server a five out of five five golden stars the server is well recommended and everyone should get into it the admin did a great job keep up the good work
farronnia you should definitely should promote your game let everyone know how great the server to enjoy

Wow thank you... haha
Well, the server is new, and I am fresh back into Aion, AND I am a new aion server admin.

We have much time before we fix everything and make it as best as possible.
For that we will need a lot of player feedback and suggestions, a lot of time, and a lot more work.

But thank you for believing!

Back