Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aion] [AionCataclysm] Aion 1.9 x1 Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, daevas!

Proud to announce first original 1.9 aion private server!:thrasher:

AionCataclysm 1.9 - is original aion 1.9 oldschool server opened at April 7. Since opening we have more than 700+ players online at evening.

About server:
- original 1.9 client and server, no pets, no mounts, no houses, only hardcore:8:
- high amount of players online
- rates x1 on all
- no Pay2Win donate, you can buy only skins and things which doesnt affects ingame balance
- low ping for most of European players
- strong anticheat protection

How to start:
- download client
- register account
- download launcher into client folder
- enter game

We have a lot of European players, join us! :tee:

Our site: AionCataclysm
Our forum: Aion Cataclysm Forum

Bonus video:star: first grand chieftain saendukal farm, april 22:

Bonus picture:elefant: screenshot from server opening, april 7:
a848f379a4a5a181b61085301ab68593 - [Aion] [AionCataclysm] Aion 1.9 x1 Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a no from me this version is too old to enjoy it 2.5 was the best version ,and I don't see any English there server is fully Russian I tried it today and I have to say that I don't like how much Russian language overwhelms everywhere . Russian people got very broken English I couldn't even understand a thing... Encouraging people that speak English to play on 100% Russian server is not a good idea I never liked any Russian servers of Allods and Aion/BnS just because of language barrier .Not recommend for anyone who wanna get back to old Aion .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New video from our server!
Enjoy ;)

It's a no from me this version is too old to enjoy it 2.5 was the best version ,and I don't see any English there server is fully Russian I tried it today and I have to say that I don't like how much Russian language overwhelms everywhere . Russian people got very broken English I couldn't even understand a thing... Encouraging people that speak English to play on 100% Russian server is not a good idea I never liked any Russian servers of Allods and Aion/BnS just because of language barrier .Not recommend for anyone who wanna get back to old Aion .

There is a lot English speaking ppl ingame. There is several international(mostly english) legions for both side. So, it's just a question of will - would you play here or not. We have no problems with international players at all :) So, i definetly would not say about our server "100% Russian server" :)

If you have problems with joining english legion - your could join our skype international convo: https://join.skype.com/knUblu5XNMeK

Back