Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
txis0v - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to Allods Miracle!

Are you tired of Servers that offer the same old 4.0 Content?
Were you disappointed when the new server you played on closed after 3 months?
Do you want the development and administration team to listen to you and implement changes that players want?

Then it's time for a new beginning!

Allods Miracle offers you features that never existed before on any other private server!

uXxcjR7 - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

wqq5wiT - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are a few of the features that are awaiting you on Allods Miracle:

- New Mounts like [Wraith] , [Lightning Bolt] and many more, including skins for them -
Pr7pu1T - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

- [Strongbox of the Carnifex] including Fatality/Executioner Items with all the killing animations -

- New Skins for the [Manabike] Mount-

- [Apocrypha of Perfection] for 60 additional Stat Points -

- [Legendary Scroll of Sacrament] for 3 additional Talent Points -

- New Costumes from Version 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0 -
B54HQrG - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

And these are only some of the features. We are constantly preparing more Updates!

In the future you will also see completly new Maps! Maps that you have never seen before!

- Click here to check out some Screenshots of the new features! -

uXxcjR7 - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

0hLYalL - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

You will receive daily Bonuses for logging into the game!

Day 1-28: Every day after you first logged in, you will receive [Impure Amalgam]
Day 5: You will receive 1.000.000 Gold Dust
Day 10: You will receive 1000 Crystal Chips
Day 15: Summon the [Allods Miracle Servant] for 5 Minutes
Day 20: A unique Skin for [Wraith] and the [Titan] Mount!

77i3Q1c - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

We changed the Battlegrounds to make them a bit more fun and rewarding!

- Click here to check out the full announcement! -

- We increased all battleground rewards -

- We reduced the prices of items -

- You will now automatically capture the flag if you are near it -

- Empire and League can fight together in the same team -

- Spheres will appear on the maps. When collecting these spheres you will get different bonuses. The bonuses are double damage, double capture the flag influence, Incoming damage -50% and Healing Buff that heals every 3 Seconds. -

- You can buy unique mount skins from the Battleground NPC's -

Kf7ztlC - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are some other changes that we implemented on Allods Miracle:

- New Anti-fly / Anti-hack System -

- A huge starter kit with Items when completing the tutorial -

- Class Changes and Balances -

These changes are explained in their own topics so you can check them out if you are interested!

r4wBh4L - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

We will constantly update the Server and implement more unique changes!

What are you waiting for?
Join our Forum and Closed Beta and get more Information about the Release Date and more!

FORUM

YOUTUBE

TRAILER - SOON

If the forum is in russian language for you, you can simply scroll to the bottom and change the language.
Jaximus - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What stat system does this server use the one before 5.0 or the one that came with 5.0 ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What stat system does this server use the one before 5.0 or the one that came with 5.0 ?

Hello AnnaTS,

Allods Miracle uses the stat system from 4.0

- Jax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello AnnaTS,

Allods Miracle uses the stat system from 4.0

- Jax

I will give the server a go i need a break from FFXIV and i did like playing Summoner and Healer, I didn't like the stat change they made in 5.0 so thought i would check.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please tell me this is not a russian server...

Hello Mreinales,

No it is not. Allods Miracle is available in English, German, Turkish, Russian. And we will add more languages like french at a later point.
The server is open for everybody. If for some reason the forum appears russian to you, scroll down to the bottom and change the language to english :)

Jaximus - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

- Jax

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Mreinales,

No it is not. Allods Miracle is available in English, German, Turkish, Russian. And we will add more languages like french at a later point.
The server is open for everybody. If for some reason the forum appears russian to you, scroll down to the bottom and change the language to english :)

- Jax

thanks a lot, i will play.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Forum link: https://goo.gl/G0fa7H

txis0v - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear Players,

Here is a Video of the Fatality Animations on Allods Miracle!
We hope you enjoy it.

The Strongbox of the Carnifex will be available in game.

mz42mnk - [Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

- Allods Miracle Team -

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm confused, why do you have the listing as 4.0-8.0? Is this updated to the newest version of the official with the new race or something? If not that should be addressed with the OP. :?:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm confused, why do you have the listing as 4.0-8.0? Is this updated to the newest version of the official with the new race or something? If not that should be addressed with the OP. :?:

Because Allods Miracle contains Items, Maps, Costumes, Mounts etc. From version 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 :) So it is a mix of all versions.

Successful starting event!
Registration and everything is available. Check out the forums to see how :)
http://forum.allods-miracle.com/index.php?/topic/140-download-link/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h]forum.allods-miracle.com refused to connect.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are doing some site maintenance work right now :) If you already downloaded the game, you can still play the game. Just the forum/website is currently unavailable.

If you want to download : https://mega.nz/#!XF0gFBpa!viC9sBtsECQIGJJdeT6ZYYcHMhuO9z19AaCh9VvRB-g
for torrent

https://mega.nz/#!ARpQAICB!B2npPUEwG_pHvv9VPPfVb6Pvk94U0_7lw9oekK6jSVk
for full game .rar

- Jax

ty for response. im actually want to download new. i had an old account before, want to play this game again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol that was BestAllods :) Is it new?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol that was BestAllods :) Is it new?

oh haha I thought you meant you had an account before somewhere and now wanted to play here ^^

Yes it is a completly new server with a new team. It is the first server ever to have things from all versions of the game. And we will continously update it so that there will be new changes every week :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh haha I thought you meant you had an account before somewhere and now wanted to play here ^^

Yes it is a completly new server with a new team. It is the first server ever to have things from all versions of the game. And we will continously update it so that there will be new changes every week :)

it feels good. Becoz you are only one who support this game. Good luck/ Btw i wasnt able to download from torrent. cant connect to peers

Back