Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Allods] Allods Miracle - The Best of all Versions (4.0 - 8.0)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it feels good. Becoz you are only one who support this game. Good luck/ Btw i wasnt able to download from torrent. cant connect to peers

Did you try to download via Mega? It's probably a lot faster if you have time to download it all in one go

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
No point downloading the game if we cant even register been hours since I complained no one has fixed it bunch of crap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"An error occurred" open up the registration so we can make an account, its been like 5 hours not off to a good start

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No point downloading the game if we cant even register been hours since I complained no one has fixed it bunch of crap.

"An error occurred" open up the registration so we can make an account, its been like 5 hours not off to a good start

The registration is down today for the first time. There is a problem and I myself can not fix it so I am still waiting for another administrator. I hope it will be available soon again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys get the registration sorted soon, cant wait to play!

Anyway to change the language to from russian to english?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys get the registration sorted soon, cant wait to play!

Anyway to change the language to from russian to english?

I hope so too!

Everybody here that has problems currently can write to me after they registered (when it's working again) and you will get a compensation in game! It's bad that you have to wait right now.

Yes, sure , you just need to download the EU Launcher here Download Link - Announcements - Allods Miracle (last link) and put it in the root folder (where all other folders like bin, data, personal, profiles etc. are) of the game and start it.

It will then check all files and download the English language pack :)

- Jax

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
I hope so too!

Everybody here that has problems currently can write to me after they registered (when it's working again) and you will get a compensation in game! It's bad that you have to wait right now.

Yes, sure , you just need to download the EU Launcher here Download Link - Announcements - Allods Miracle (last link) and put it in the root folder (where all other folders like bin, data, personal, profiles etc. are) of the game and start it.

It will then check all files and download the English language pack :)

- Jax

i'LL be sure to message you ASAP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To be fully honest I do not know why it's taking so long.
I am the international community manager/admin and Updater, I do not manage website or servers or things like that.
I reallly hope that it's available soon and I will send 25k crystals to everybody that waited here. I am very sorry for the inconvenience but I can not change it unfortunately.

- Jax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understandable however you should speak with your team on doing manual account adding. A week almost non reg for an updated server isnt ideal :p. That way atleast you slowly will bring traffic in. It won't be difficult for them to write one up in VB for your own use! Thank you for atleast keeping us updated on the situation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server has gone downhill very quickly and it's only been open a month, There was some many problems with the client which makes me think when they said they were going to beta test that they did nothing.

So many people have left the game and i'm not sure why, I have heard some things one being that some people from a certain guild were using a bug with the keys and amdin did nothing about it but i don't know why that would make people leave and this same guild has more sectors in dominion over others.

People not from Russia still can't donate like Russians can because they didn't put a payment in place before opening the server.

People are wanting answers but no one is answering peoples concerns on the forum, I haven't seen any admin logged on the forum at all this morning.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This server has gone downhill very quickly and it's only been open a month, There was some many problems with the client which makes me think when they said they were going to beta test that they did nothing.

So many people have left the game and i'm not sure why, I have heard some things one being that some people from a certain guild were using a bug with the keys and amdin did nothing about it but i don't know why that would make people leave and this same guild has more sectors in dominion over others.

People not from Russia still can't donate like Russians can because they didn't put a payment in place before opening the server.

People are wanting answers but no one is answering peoples concerns on the forum, I haven't seen any admin logged on the forum at all this morning.

yea it seems I am the only admin at the forums ... and as stated I am not managing the other things like these bugfixes or payment things or anything. It is really bad.

I decided to leave the team. There are too many problems and I have too little power to change them. Never before have I experienced this many problems on a server I helped on. Normally everybody cared for the players and tried to fix everything as fast as possible and provide the best experience possible. This time that was apparently not so.
http://forum.allods-miracle.com/index.php?/topic/99-leaving-the-team/

Backup if they delete it soon:

Dear players
today I made the decision to leave the Allods Miracle team.
Due to a lot of differences between me and the other administrators, I do no longer want to support this project with my name/reputation.
I am incredibly sorry that there are so many problems currently. Unfortunately I have no power to change that.
I am always trying to provide the best enjoyable experience to all players, and I hope that is visible, but here it was not possible.
The other administrators will manage the international section. I do not want to hurt my reputation by working here any longer.
I still hope that Allods Miracle will be successful, but it has to be without me.
Thank you for understanding and I hope to see you again someday.

--------------------

I am really sorry, I really thought that this project will be amazing for the players and that is why I decided to promote it and help them out.
Maybe someday I will make a new server on my own and then there won't be any problems.

Again, I am really sorry. My goal is to provide a server with great service and features, that you may not find on the official, where you do not have to spend any money at all to receive the best items. That was not possible here.

Thank you,
- Jax

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jax, I hope you understand that we do not blame you for this. Thank you for your honesty and attempt at resolving the current issues at hand! Usually inexperienced teams are the reasons these issues fall at hand. Hopefully it works but most likely it will be a reoccurring issues as far as Allods servers go, cash grabs. Seems that way as of right now. In any case, thank you once again for your time!

Back