Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Allods Online] Biggest international server! Open 27.03.15!

Reaction score
[Allods Online] Biggest international server! Open 15.07.16!

papka - [Allods Online] Biggest international server! Open 27.03.15! - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings to all!

At the moment, we are just starting their way to our goal. And our goal is very simple to become the best private server in the World!

Our server created for English speaking players, but we will not introduce restrictions for other users.

Some info about server:

- We work with the version of the game 4.0.2
- Rates exp x55 / quest x35 / rep x20 / honor x40 / drop x20 / astral drop x1-x2
- We add some new shop with good quality items for gold
- We add some new farm zones / change old bosses, zones
- We balance all classes, but the work is still in progress
- More free items on the In game Shop - Rune lvl 10 for free and more...
- In game shop have all items. Example: 20 pages of costumes
- We make for u very nice web site

Forum: Forum.Allods.Me

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nrE8wxaehg
Screenshots:
papka - [Allods Online] Biggest international server! Open 27.03.15! - RaGEZONE Forums

Screens online:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just remember the owner of this server was previously kicked from his 1st project , then opened 2 servers same high rates / low donation , took it and shut down the servers, and now opened this one . This one doesn't have much of a custom content typical 4.02 and there are plenty of much better 4.02 servers (aopvp / bestallods (even tho only aopvp is the biggest english speaking server there is) .

Better wait a bit for the 5.0 server which will be on soon ;) (from a proper developers/team)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well tried it and after 3 days of playing quitted since i havent seen ANYONE ever too bad r.i.p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well tried it and after 3 days of playing quitted since i havent seen ANYONE ever too bad r.i.p

Just wait for the 5.0 i guarantee you there will be people and big English community ;)
Keep an eye for posts in here the OBT will be up in couple of weeks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Playing on the serer but the community here is realy bad. Asking in a shout for english players i got no answear, but russians started cursing just because i was speaking english. And the rest is ok i think. But i doubt you will see any english speaking players in here if the community doesn't allow them and just refuse to talk with us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes its true. no english player there. Make 2 servers maybe for english players and for russian players

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i don't get it why at first point they posted a BIG LIE (BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL SERVER) before they even OPENED server to play . I downloaded again and same thing no english speaking plyers not mentioning some staff members that barelly can speak english (LeoPard) or LeoTARD more likely .

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
Just wait for the 5.0 i guarantee you there will be people and big English community ;)

hopefully there is info on this soon would like to know when this is up for people to start trying even a message would be good too :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Jack what are you talking about? 5.0 ruined allods.
why would we wanna go back to 5.0? (Akeso)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jack what are you talking about? 5.0 ruined allods.
why would we wanna go back to 5.0? (Akeso)

It was ruined due the big advantage Cash shop gave and the high grind needed to be competitive . Now with private servers it will be much different , and hopefully fun to play . Even tho the server i had the chance to test the 5.0 their donate policy is more expensive and kinda sad allods pvp doesn't own the 5.0 files :(

Gotta wait and see if its a monopoly with the 5.0 files , we are fcked.

Reaction score
About online:

New update:
Game World:
- Added Two automatic events 'Lucky Ticket' and 'Fairy Mosaic'.
- Time to get out of battle (1 min)
- Finally Added 55 blue glyphs, craftable now.
- Removed Restrictions from "Scroll of Mirroring". Now you can use it on a thing that has no progress at all, or has improved, but less than 50%.​

ItemMall :
- Added 'Scroll of Mirroring' and 'Mirror Scroll' to tab 'Services'>'Improvements'.​

Battles:
Wild Farm
- Increased number of points needed to win.
- Award increased.​

Witch Hollow
- Award increased.​

Class Balance (v2.0):
Necromancer:
- Removed prepare time of 'Reanimation'.
- Reduced consumed mana from 'Decay', 'Siphoning Fever', 'Neurotoxin' by 20%.​
Wizard:
- 'Aura of Fortitude' is no longer removed overture.
- Duration of 'Reflections' is reduced to 30 seconds.
- Prepare time of 'Dispel' is 0 seconds.(instant)​
Warrior:
- 'Battle Frenzy' cooldown reduced to 3.5 min insted of 5m.​
Paladin:
- 'Immobilize' range increased to 40 m.​
Scout:
- 'Merciless Shot' rollback to default mechanics.
- 'Lightning Arrow' damage increased by 40%.​

5.0 Soon :)

About server for english players only - mb we open it.

Reaction score
Playing on the serer but the community here is realy bad. Asking in a shout for english players i got no answear, but russians started cursing just because i was speaking english. And the rest is ok i think. But i doubt you will see any english speaking players in here if the community doesn't allow them and just refuse to talk with us.

This ^_^ just tested it today. I downloaded the entire thing and see no such a thing as International..Im not even American but when u speak english those Russian player curse at you and start telling u to get lost this isnt america server.. what with the server hate on people who can type/talk in english..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear players and visitors to our forum!

Today, we have taken is not easy, but the right decision! We would like to announce a new server which should improve the situation in general and attract new players to our project!

For those who thought that the project will be closed, I will answer -it will be open forever!:Grin

So, now the interesting details about the new server. After much thought, we decided to correct all their mistakes and to bring something new and interesting to the world of Allods. Аnd it is not also changing prices in the shop or offering runes...

So, the "Top Secret" server have:

• the same start PvP location for both fractions
  • changing start level
  • changed Battle Ground sustem:simplified battles and improved profits.
  • сhanged drops: now you can get rare things or things from the shop
  • improved percent for the astral maps
  • class balance will be improved
  • real anti-cheat protection

and so on... there were only main points, other information is seсured.

Playing this server you can have a great fun everytime and everyere.

Starting server: 28.06.2015

Remember that, and don't forget to share with your frends.
Follow the news not to miss something interesting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and the same retarded russians that keep insulting us whenever we speak on global chat and same NO english speaking people so yea better close it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and the same retarded Russians that keep insulting us whenever we speak on global chat and same NO English speaking people so yea better close it
I have to agree with Djor

Reaction score
New server open 15.07.16

Grand Opening 15.07.16

Information:

• All characters starting with 55th level
  • New NPC and Bosses
  • New Location
  • New events
  • New farm and pvp locations

In your backpack you will find:

• The first page of the diary Danas
  • Second page of the diary Danas
  • Great mercy
  • Great intensity
  • The great strength of spirit
  • The great strength of will
  • Page Treatise on perfection
  • Chapter Treatise on perfection
  • Small roll of the sacraments
  • Senior scroll sacraments
  • Purple charm
  • 6 Tenth Run
  • The fifth stage of patronage
  • The fourth stage of patronage
  • The third stage of patronage
  • The second stage of protection
  • The first stage of patronage;
  • Free distribution of skills \ Performance
  • Eternal forty
  • Goblin for 30 days
  • Two mount (currently decide which)
  • Purple slot for earring
  • All the secrets of the world, except GD, MG, PT

Forum: Interntational Section

[/quote]

Back