Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ALLODS STORM] Biggest Russian/International Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AllodsStorm - [ALLODS STORM] Biggest Russian/International Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear Friend!

In August 07/08/15 We Open new great server!

Some info:

Rates: x50
Donate: 1x28
Start Locations: Standart
Bonus for new players:
AllodsStorm - [ALLODS STORM] Biggest Russian/International Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Runes 10 x 6

For U we make Great Web Site!

For now on the forum more than 10 guild start recruting ppl!

Server Benefits:

DDoS Protection!
Balanced Classes!
Class Transfer!
Great bonus for new Guild!
Free items and equipment!

Adn more futures...

Game Site: Категории и разделы - Allods Storm Forum
Game Forum: Категории и разделы - Allods Storm Forum

SS Ingame:

Last edited:
Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
I don't see anyone from outside RU speakers/players will enjoy this server so..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to let people know i have been playing on this server for nearly 2 weeks now and there is one big thing that people need to know there is no way international players can donate, this has been brought up on their forum and only answer we got was soon no date given and there has been no update about it so that goes to show as server that has been open since 7 August and they don't have this in place says to me it's not a high priority and for a game that is all about cash shop you really need to donate unless you want to farm everything and i mean everything, there is already people with 7k gs.

Anna

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't bother with this server it's not international at all hardly any english speaking players you get some who can but you will not find a lot of them, with other languages i don't know because i only speak english but this didn't bother me though.
The reason why i say don't bother with the server international people still can't donate while the russians can it has been brought to the admins attentions but trying to get a reply on the forum when they are going to implement it is like trying to get a blood out of a stone.
I went on their forum today to see if there was any reply from admin in a thread what was made by me last friday on their forum and no admin has replied on it since last friday, so i deleted my character and i am just letting people know the situation.

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
This server still has a heavy russian community and the international players are scarce at everytime but 4am - noon PST then the server is just a ghost town or full of AFKing people. I think a lot more people would play here if you'd try to find some incentive for new people to play especially those who quit the apvp server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server still has a heavy russian community and the international players are scarce at everytime but 4am - noon PST then the server is just a ghost town or full of AFKing people. I think a lot more people would play here if you'd try to find some incentive for new people to play especially those who quit the apvp server.
We true make some more intresting for ne players.

Back