Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] First Aura Kingdom P-Server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AuraKingdom - [Aura Kingdom] First Aura Kingdom P-Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to Aura Kingdom Online, the first Aura Kingdom Private Server!
One of the already most acclaimed games of 2014 now has a Private version for all the anime-based mmorpg lovers. An up to date server, fully functioning, with all the Aura Kingdom's features that more than 20.000 players has already enjoyed since its recent release on January of this year for the english-speaking community. A customized server hosted by a dedicated group of people, interested on making Aura's Kingdom experience an unforgettable one.

Forums: forum.aurakingdom.to
Server Location: Europe (GMT +1)
Rates: Exp x5 / Drop x2

Since it's closed beta state, Aura Kingdom has being announced as the next generation of anime-based games by the most prestigious mmorpg's reviews sites. With dynamics animations and quests, a customized skills build system and beautiful graphics, it has managed to soon become one of the most popular online games out there. And now, we bring to you a slightly different proposal but with all the fan-favorite features.

The low experience rates attempt to balance an already easy to level up game, but with custome drop rates to make farming more smoothly and allow the server to have a sustainable ingame economy. A customize cash shop; with not only cheaper prizes but greater rewards and some unreleased items. A cheaper loyalty shop, with even permanent custom outfits, and a Paragon Table with better and higher prizes.

Between the server customizations, you can also find 8 different PvP arena time-schedules (open every 3 hours during the whole day), half of the refreshing time in almost all Dungeons, and Infernal Abyss open 7 days a week.

But if all of this is not enough to appeal you; we also have a reward system prepared to all of our newcomers to make the game even more interesting:

Starter Pack:
Just by joining us, you can gain several very useful consumables that will aid you among your path! From survival feathers, inventory expansions, to even a fifth order (100% sucess rate) weapon fortification scroll!

1st Time Spender Pack:
With your first donation in our server, you will also receive an amazing package to show you our gratitude. An Aura Helmet and Top (that levels up with you up to 40!), weapon and armor fortification scrolls, to even a newly friend; Eidolon Cleopawtra!

You will also be able to win amazing prizes every time you bring a friend to our server. Just use the Recruit A Friend APP from our website to win free coins, and a lottery package with great rewards! Something else?

You'll get free AP for your login time!!!

The server is up and running, and now we only need you. Check out our newly community, and become a part of Aura Kingdom!

Im on FIRE!!!
Reaction score
Aye, That was a fast pserver, tsk tsk, Aeriagames have been slacking in the protection department. Giving this a shot anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In case you are an offfcial's player and you don't want to redownload the whole client again, you can now find an AkConverter in our website. With two simple steps it will create a copy of your official client and patch it to our own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No wonder why there was so many DDos attacks on AK official. They just wanted the files >.>.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something wrong with the download and signup buttons? been waiting half an hour for just the signup and it still says loading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something wrong with the download and signup buttons? been waiting half an hour for just the signup and it still says loading.

The sign in shouldn't have any issue vera; I can use it without errors. If you want to create a new ID, just click on the link "Create Game Account" next to the SIGN IN buttom. In the matter of download; it is right. We are currently fixing an issue we found with our client, it will take a couple of hours but the links will be working very soon. You can still use a copy of the official's server client in order to login.

P.S: I don't mind answering you here but if you want a quick answer it is better if you post any doubt at our forums. Thank you!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this private server is pretty nice, but it reminds me a lot like aeria tactics, just a tad cheaper. a lot of new nice stuff you put into everything....but i may as well be playing retail at this rate. 1 whole AP per 2 hours? seriously lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this private server is pretty nice, but it reminds me a lot like aeria tactics, just a tad cheaper. a lot of new nice stuff you put into everything....but i may as well be playing retail at this rate. 1 whole AP per 2 hours? seriously lol

I'd give it a bit more of a shot than judging it on its first day. Not sure what you want as x5 is very fast for this game. x2 Drop is very very high also. Blue equipment filling my inventory.
If you are expecting cap in a few hours though then I guess it wont be the server for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If im right then this server owner is the one that ran raiderz.to server before, and that raiderz server died in a 2-3 months :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If im right then this server owner is the one that ran raiderz.to server before, and that raiderz server died in a 2-3 months :ehh:
If you are judging by the .to address then you should know its an upcoming address used by many pservers lately because it cant be taken down by copyrights holders. All people using it aren't affiliated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading IT Now!!!

btw does this server require donation or spend money to get better item or gear which i heard that official if you didn't invest money will be hard to get strong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, I've played the official for a little while. Are eidolons easier to get?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can get some key frags with loyalty (weekly limits but one is pretty nice, Vayu, at 5 per week). Also has some eidolon fortune bags for loyalty. Otherwise, the 2x drop will make it slightly easier to get frags/keys from fighting eidolons.

Back