Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] First Aura Kingdom P-Server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about a full client upload? =A= that installer is pretty much fcked up for me.
after 1 1/2 hrs of waiting, installer still made no progress < _< in that time i could easily download 22-27gb game on steam.

so yeah =A= totally not wasting my time on such an installer. :I~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Servers back up, but keep getting the 'Account is already logged on in another computer' error. Not sure if it's just me or anybody else also.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Paypal work ?

Paypal works through paydrake; you can use your account to buy the prepaid cards online.

how about a full client upload? =A= that installer is pretty much fcked up for me.
after 1 1/2 hrs of waiting, installer still made no progress < _< in that time i could easily download 22-27gb game on steam.

so yeah =A= totally not wasting my time on such an installer. :I~

Are you using a download manager, and which mirror, if I can ask?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try used paypal show this for me.
-
We have found an error!
Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now.
-
and yesterday too, i used google chrome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try used paypal show this for me.
-
We have found an error!
Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now.
-
and yesterday too, i used google chrome.

You can use paypal, but through paydrake. Just go to paydrake website and sign in. It will show you all available methods to buy a card, which includes paypal too.
PS: Server is back online too. Everyone should be able to login now without errors.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use paypal, but through paydrake. Just go to paydrake website and sign in. It will show you all available methods to buy a card, which includes paypal too.

hmmmm,ok thank you, i wait for paypal,this paydrake is new for me soo i dunno is reliable xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not using a download manager, using the mega mirror, cause it's not reducing my dl speed. o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmmm,ok thank you, i wait for paypal,this paydrake is new for me soo i dunno is reliable xD.

I don't know when paypal directly will be available, so I recommend this method. It's completely reliable, but you can buy even 1 dolar cards if you want some re-assurance.

not using a download manager, using the mega mirror, cause it's not reducing my dl speed. o.o

That may be the problem Kohan. Both mirrors may have a limited dl speed, it is a common resource most sites uses so only one player don't consume the whole streaming. Try using a download manager or even the Mega's modzilla adds-on, it will allow you to download considerably faster.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyways, - got it installed, installer just didn't show any progress and endlessly froze my comp, until i closed it with the task manager. rofl.

also - just a note : raising the exp rate for slaying monsters, is nonsense. if you want to offer a change, change the quest-xp rate.
game is made that you "cant" level by grinding monsters, might work for the first 5 levels, but thats it. later on you could grind 6hrs and still wouldn't get a level up, not even with exp boosts.

other than that, i don't really see a difference in drop rates o _o..

so heres my question, are there going to be any "events" also for non-donating people? - cause.. right now the Server show's me nothing that would be worth a donate, its the same feeling like playing the official server o_o.. with the change that the playerbase is a little lower. .o.

would be glad about an answer :3 ^ no offense tho. =w=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyways, - got it installed, installer just didn't show any progress and endlessly froze my comp, until i closed it with the task manager. rofl.

also - just a note : raising the exp rate for slaying monsters, is nonsense. if you want to offer a change, change the quest-xp rate.
game is made that you "cant" level by grinding monsters, might work for the first 5 levels, but thats it. later on you could grind 6hrs and still wouldn't get a level up, not even with exp boosts.

so heres my question, are there going to be any "events" also for non-donating people? - cause.. right now the Server show's me nothing that would be worth a donate, its the same feeling like playing the official server o_o.. with the change that the playerbase is a little lower. .o.

You can't be more wrong dude.....Grinding is the way to level up 51+ , I went from 50 to 60 grinding dungeons when I had no more quest , get your fact straight

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't agree at all here. I am consistently leveling up due to monster EXP while questing. I am always ahead of where I would be on officials.
Drop rates are shown in many different places. When you open certain boxes you get x2 the items, when you identify a unidentified armor piece it gives x2. I constantly have to empty my inventory of blue items because of the high drop rate. And as others say you need to grind at end game also. I think exp is quite good. Some people are already near 50 (very dedicated as it just launched yesterday.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No offense taken. I think we have different perceptions only. First of all, the exp from questing is indeed increased; just in a different way. What is actually modify is the amount of experience you need to level up, so once you finish the quest, you do get a higher amount on your EXP bar regardless of the given number. If you only look at the exp reward, of course you will think its the same number than officials. We have do it like this to avoid manually changing every quests; but in comparison the bonus form monsters is indeed higher than from quests. That doesn't mean you level up that much faster killing; the original game gives higher amount of experience by quests than by killing at the early stages.

Still there is a reason why we have do it like this. Changing the given exp for quests to a much higher one it will make you reach too sooner a much higher level than your next quest. The quest system in Aura Kingdom is quite a distinctive feature, so we don't want to turn it useless neither we want you to be killing monsters 20 levels lower than your own just to complete a quest. We also want to give grinding another meaning by a higher rate and drop, so the game doesn't get that repetitive.

The game changes completely once you reach level 50+. And then, the daily quests (regarding of their high exp rewards) barely are enough to keep the game interesting and the leveling decent. That's the reason also why we have modified the allowed entrances to dungeons. The fact you have the double daily attempts at all dungeons and Infernal Abyss open the 7 days a week its an encouragement for players doing something else than dailies once they're 55.

The drop rates are so indisputably modified that have even affected some quests xD I don't know if you have tried any dungeon yet, but you'll see the difference when grinding. In the matter of events, we do plan to have a high amount of them with different topics; ingame events, forum events.

In the matter of "nothing worth donating", that is a matter of opinion I believe too. We have put a lot of caring on the items added. Regardless of the similarities with officials (which its obvious they will exist) we have also put a lot of attention on having different options. To set a few examples:
- We have a wider list of account limit offers; although they do have an amount of purchase restriction, the price you can get them are considerable lower.
- We have added a considerably amount of costumes in comparison with officials, and fashion items.
- The packs to get costumes can give custom sets; which provides all stats 1% bonuses but also can be dyeable.
- We have added Vermillion, Serena and Lilith (or Endora, as you prefer).
- You can get a fair amount of eidolons keys with loyalty. Although they're also have a restricted amount of purchases by week, it changes regarding the Eidolon. You can get Gigas key in one week and you can get Vayu key in 2 weeks. We have intentions to keep updating that list with different special offers.
- You can get a custom set (and from the best ones, in my opinion) with loyalty (Lolita and Shadow Assasin). Once again, they can be dye.
- You can get permanent mounts with loyalty; also a considerably higher amount of permanent fashion items.
- We have also modified the Paragon Table to give more interesting prizes, and the last 3 slots all gives custom fashion items too.
- We also give free AP for login time. You may want a higher rate; everyone always do, but is another complement to the already added gift system and promotions.

Other than that, I don't know what type of "events" you have in mind, or which type of "more interesting" things you want to see added.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't ask me about the level 51+ stuff. <- Aeriagames creeped me out already in the level 35-40 Area feel'd like its a waste of time playing the game.
Only reason why i considered playing on a Private Server.

Anyways, Yes i was looking for the EXP-Reward from Quests, not on the EXP-Bar itself.
And about Dungeon drops, the First dungeons are still like the official o.o at least i havent really seen a change in it, wich isn't that bad < .< not like the items are usefull or something. XD

But about the Events & Donations, didn't meant to sound rude or something, ofc. a Pserver needs a way to stay online.
Well, In my opinion it just doesn't put a fine light on the Server, when the first event of a PServer is a "1st Time-Purchase" event. makes it look greedy. o.o
Promotion event's like "invite your friends and get an inventory bag!" or something like that would be good enough to make the Server a little more alive and more fun. =w=

I meant in the level 10-20's area you can already watch people using the "Capture" Feature of the game o -o easy way to farm blue items / mats. i meant, theres no playerbase, so.. why not farming? 8D
i just smell a horrible economy for the next few weeks when the playerbase stays low o_o

Other than that, i like the Game alot, and im glad theres someone Private who made a Server, just dont do the same mistake and act as greedy as Aeriagames. =w=

-Oh! a little bug report. o.o seems like not everyone gets the Beginner Package.
I started with my Account (created today.) but.. i got no Mount or something. o-o.. tho i see alot of people using it. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't ask me about the level 51+ stuff. <- Aeriagames creeped me out already in the level 35-40 Area feel'd like its a waste of time playing the game.
Only reason why i considered playing on a Private Server.

Anyways, Yes i was looking for the EXP-Reward from Quests, not on the EXP-Bar itself.
And about Dungeon drops, the First dungeons are still like the official o.o at least i havent really seen a change in it, wich isn't that bad < .< not like the items are usefull or something. XD

But about the Events & Donations, didn't meant to sound rude or something, ofc. a Pserver needs a way to stay online.
Well, In my opinion it just doesn't put a fine light on the Server, when the first event of a PServer is a "1st Time-Purchase" event. makes it look greedy. o.o
Promotion event's like "invite your friends and get an inventory bag!" or something like that would be good enough to make the Server a little more alive and more fun. =w=

I meant in the level 10-20's area you can already watch people using the "Capture" Feature of the game o -o easy way to farm blue items / mats. i meant, theres no playerbase, so.. why not farming? 8D
i just smell a horrible economy for the next few weeks when the playerbase stays low o_o

Other than that, i like the Game alot, and im glad theres someone Private who made a Server, just dont do the same mistake and act as greedy as Aeriagames. =w=

-Oh! a little bug report. o.o seems like not everyone gets the Beginner Package.
I started with my Account (created today.) but.. i got no Mount or something. o-o.. tho i see alot of people using it. XD

In the matter of the beginning package, I will need you to send me a pm at our forums (GM Lucy here) with your account ID, so I can solve the problem. We do not have only the 1st time donator promotion, so you maybe have miss our forum announces. You can get 450 coins and lottery pack by inviting a friend (if he or she plays for a total of 36 hours and reaches level 40). The lottery bag has the possibility to get you several consumables (advanced scrolls too) and fashion items (some costumes and even some fashion custom items). You always get two items (a fashion one and a consumable) when opening it. In total, you have a limit of 5 of these type of invites. Then you can keep inviting people, but you won't get the prize until they donate at least an amount of 850 coins. This restriction is to avoid the abuse of the promotion; but it gives 750 coins instead of 450 after the sixth.

We also have the starter pack for all the beginnings accounts, which gives the item expansion you talk about, the 3 days mount, revival feathers, potions, and a Fifth Fortification Weapon Scroll. This scroll allows you to level up your weapon a +1 without the possibility of failing (but only until level +5).

We also have another type of reward system on the plans, but its more complex to code and I don't want too give out anything until is running.

And don't worry about the player base staying low; people may be still a little suspicious because they thought we would get closed in one day, but it will not be the case and I have the feeling it will keep growing. At least the interest seems to be there.

The most important thing we have to offer, is a team of people with both experience in managing Pservers and the game. That allows us to have smart discussions with our playerbase and keep our ears open to reasonable suggestions; instead of saying no to everything just because we don't know what we are doing. But what you do have to understand, is that we put a lot of thought, attention, and caring to what we have presented so far. So we have reasons for everything we have presented to our players till the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not by any meanings offended. This is the type of discussions that truly allow us to show ourselves and our intentions to the community, instead of an introduction thread that may say absolutely nothing essential about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having connection issues. Every 5-10 mins I get disconnected. It's becoming annoying to play.

Also no beginner stuff either :(

Thank you for the notification; we'll check if there is an issue and is not being sent at the moment. But don't worry, you will get it one way or another. In the matter of connectivity issues I can't confirm you it is indeed a server related problem until I get some feedback from other players. We'll check for anything unusual, but please do the same with your own connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No offense taken. I think we have different perceptions only. First of all, the exp from questing is indeed increased; just in a different way. What is actually modify is the amount of experience you need to level up, so once you finish the quest, you do get a higher amount on your EXP bar regardless of the given number. If you only look at the exp reward, of course you will think its the same number than officials. We have do it like this to avoid manually changing every quests; but in comparison the bonus form monsters is indeed higher than from quests. That doesn't mean you level up that much faster killing; the original game gives higher amount of experience by quests than by killing at the early stages.

Still there is a reason why we have do it like this. Changing the given exp for quests to a much higher one it will make you reach too sooner a much higher level than your next quest. The quest system in Aura Kingdom is quite a distinctive feature, so we don't want to turn it useless neither we want you to be killing monsters 20 levels lower than your own just to complete a quest. We also want to give grinding another meaning by a higher rate and drop, so the game doesn't get that repetitive.

The game changes completely once you reach level 50+. And then, the daily quests (regarding of their high exp rewards) barely are enough to keep the game interesting and the leveling decent. That's the reason also why we have modified the allowed entrances to dungeons. The fact you have the double daily attempts at all dungeons and Infernal Abyss open the 7 days a week its an encouragement for players doing something else than dailies once they're 55.

The drop rates are so indisputably modified that have even affected some quests xD I don't know if you have tried any dungeon yet, but you'll see the difference when grinding. In the matter of events, we do plan to have a high amount of them with different topics; ingame events, forum events.

The attention to exp leveling curve is great, a lot of private servers get it wrong when they just flat increase everything by x100 or whatever. So good job on that, nobody wants to level to 20 while still on beginner island and stuck doing story quests.

Just some minor issues so far:
The level 10 cash shop quest was never completed. I realize the official servers never bothered to fix that, but all we need is the scarf coded into the item shop... shouldn't be hard right?
Also could you modify the AP for login time script so that it does not reset? I mean it only gives 1 AP for 2 hours, but whats worse is if you disconnect so you don't even get that 1 AP. Can't it just be how long your character has logged on each day?

Just nitpicking though, so far I'm having a better time than I did than on official.

Back