Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] First Aura Kingdom P-Server!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey i need to ask what is difference betwen this private server and official, except exp and loot of course, u said we get 1 ap for being 2 hours online but that mean i need to be online 40 hours just to buy exp card, dont u think its little ridiculous? U could atlast unlock survival shop to let us buy items for points, but seems u just lowered prices for ap and want to earn as much as u can before server dies. Btw i see 6 pages here but server is empty like hell, maybe 20 people playing there? If i can suggest something change ur attitude and give us something that we can enjoy playing here, not just better exp and loot. Why dont u make vote for ap, make some cool events on forum, or maybe advertise rewards. and thet reffer sh** u made thet we get 450 ap when our friend play 40h its bullsh** people made alt chars, they exp them to 40 lvl, and then go afk in town to earn aditional ap. I wish u good luck, but at this point theres no reason to play here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
things like inventory bags should be at low price since it's a pserver there will be tons of stuffs that people want to keep.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i need to ask what is difference betwen this private server and official, except exp and loot of course, u said we get 1 ap for being 2 hours online but that mean i need to be online 40 hours just to buy exp card, dont u think its little ridiculous? U could atlast unlock survival shop to let us buy items for points, but seems u just lowered prices for ap and want to earn as much as u can before server dies. Btw i see 6 pages here but server is empty like hell, maybe 20 people playing there? If i can suggest something change ur attitude and give us something that we can enjoy playing here, not just better exp and loot. Why dont u make vote for ap, make some cool events on forum, or maybe advertise rewards. and thet reffer sh** u made thet we get 450 ap when our friend play 40h its bullsh** people made alt chars, they exp them to 40 lvl, and then go afk in town to earn aditional ap. I wish u good luck, but at this point theres no reason to play here.

Sorry you feel that way marios; but I do think is quite biased from your behalf. You seems to think we're only after money; I think from your comment you are only after free goodies and easy leveling. We don't make vote for AP because it has no purpose. There is no point of being the 1st one on a ranking where is only you. Voting system is also extremely easy to abuse (maybe that's why you are so interested?), creates a huge unbalanced between the players that decides to cheat the system and the honest ones; which ends up with a clear division of the community. Plus, at this moment what we are mostly interested by is having people online so why not rewarding them for it.

There is plenty more than "20" people playing, in fact the population is growing very quickly. We only open 3 days ago; yet we are gaining between 50 and 60 players every day. We didn't have any "atittude" either. We have being hearing players suggestions on how to improve; start to work on what we believe is reasonable and of course, left on the side what we feel is not.

The recruit system, we are quite aware it can be abuse by players using alt-characters. Yet we haven't decide to do anything to prevent it because the idea behind it is to give our community another type of retribution. If from all the "alt-characters" there is still a group of people that feels we are good enough to be recommended; then our goal has being achieved.

People may have different feelings on what we have accomplish and we respect that, but I still don't agree with mostly you wrote.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just ignore them mr. admin they dont know what they're saying..
your server is really AWESOME!!! 1 month or 2 youll have lots of players trust me ill make a facebook panpage for your p-server and in 1 day 1 reach 133 likes hope you dont get mad on
that :lol: haha! i really wanna help you to make this p-server grow and make it the best p-server

( AURAKINGDOM P-SERVER ROCKS! )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@AuraKingdom Hey maybe i said it a little wrong but i got bad experiante with private servers, there was 1 dn server where owner lowered prices in item mall then after 4 days run with our money and closed the server, also same situation was with some silkroad private servers i dont want free stuff, of course i understand u need money for hosting etc. but dont u think if drop rate is x2 we should get atlast 10 slot backpacks, with voting idea i just give u suggestion, if u have files soon there will be people who get them too and make their own servers, for population i rly didnt saw that many players u speaking about, i cant find any party to do dungeons, also there are like 5 people who speaking on trade chat sometimes, and guy called Dev who spam with gold items, vote cant be abused if u do it that u can vote 1 time per 24 hours, and u need to log in with ur account. To event idea dont u think it would be nice that lets say u make event when player need to do screenshoot, after week admin choose best and winner get like 50-100 ap, also there could be event for achivements, like it was on official version. Also u didnt answer for my question about survival shop.
Lestalk If u ignore people that mean u just have bad manners, sorry to hear that, but im not ur father to teach u :) i also want to help because i dont like how aeria manage this game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice wow that was fast wasn't it lol

loved the game in beta but stopped playing and haven't had the time to go back after seeing this ill be joining

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why client installation so slow and ends up " ERROR" too slow response when i refresh takes 7secs "Windows Delayed" :dontknow:

help admin

MY PROBLEM:

Mediafire mirror download done full game client i copy link adress and download it to IDM (internet download manager) but (read my problem :lol: )

PROBLEM
-> installation too slow takes 30 mins?? at end it will not respond

2nd problem about converter cannot find aura kingdom folder path or idk xD haha!

but i have one last option ( its mega upload mirror download ) ill try at midnight

i want to play :wavey:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
converter isnt working...it says "selected folder is not a valid AK folder" ... im using aeria btw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I may try this out, the one that Aeria is hosting is overrun in the chat by gold spammers, so I am unable to get any questions answered because no one sees my message.

The main question I was trying to ask there is, how do I capture mobs?

Last edited:

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you have the "selected folder is not a valid AuraKingdom folder" problem, run the original game launcher, its because game.bin is missing, and try again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
was actually a fast download for me i used mediafire and got 14MB/s install took 3 minutes

i saw a few people yesterday so i hope to see more today exp is nice and its at a good rate!

tho drop rate could be better i keep getting junk but i guess it is what it is :) im happy with the server very nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
things that need to change:
_ Unlimited fame quest
_ lower the price for backpack and backpack fusion upgrade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have feeling that Aeriagames Company itself is creating these private server so they can desperately get even more money.
First it was Scarlet Blade now Aura Kingdom???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Luis Ale yea thats a way too if not how they get files? from company spy? hahaha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They really need to remove the limit fame quest and lower the package cause it seems that is a new Aeria server just with some 5x
Just like was for Scarlet Blade...
The server is not that populate they need to do something other that some crappy event...
Thats why people will stay on official one.
Just mine 5 cent.

Reaction score
You'll get free AP for your login time!!!
12 AP = 3 Hours inside the game (Once A Day).
5 slot Bag Cost 112AP = 112/12 = 9.3 Days, You will need 9 Days online to get it. (2 weeks)
Also you must stay login for 3 hours to get 12 AP. If u logout or DC (It reset the counter) back to one. You must login at 1:30 AM.

Last edited:
Back