[Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    238Posts

Re: [Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

So the free pearls are just for the beta ? They wont give it anymore at release ?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

Re: [Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

the pearl rewards will be available at launch aswell

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    931Posts

Well? Official or Emu?
    ]In need of Awesome Custom launcher for your server?
    Click here for details
    We create Launchers for Tantra, Cabal, MU, Black Desert & more!

MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    Where Memes AreLocation
    67Posts

they're using official.. you can play it with both EU and NA updated clients..
    just download their launcher and you're good to go in a jiffy..

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    931Posts

It does not mean I can use the Official client they are legitimately using Official files.
    Are the files the same as Blackdesert.to is all Im asking.
    ]In need of Awesome Custom launcher for your server?
    Click here for details
    We create Launchers for Tantra, Cabal, MU, Black Desert & more!

MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    It does not mean I can use the Official client they are legitimately using Official files.
    Are the files the same as Blackdesert.to is all Im asking.
    Yes, you can use the official client but I highly doubt its official files.

MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    Where Memes AreLocation
    67Posts

no you can't use bdo.to's client coz it's KR.. this server only works with updated official NA and EU clients

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    334Posts

Needs more work.

But other than that it looks good.
    Last edited by Luriflax; 05-03-17 at 05:14 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    4Posts

very big lags if you from eu((((

True MemberRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    580Posts

how big is the client?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

Quote Originally Posted by medtech View Post
    how big is the client?
    in total its around 45gb

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    23Posts

Is this open source, like can I host my own server for myself? Or do I have to wait more to be able to do that?

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    Nasik, IndiaLocation
    11Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uke View Post
    No but it'd be nice if they'd advertise that everything will be wiped after the Beta <_<.
    just one question is worth playing (ping/lag) or anything else ... i will be playing from ASIA .( because i cant play Eu/NA Version )

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    6Posts

i'm from Asia too, and it's very lag. i can't play :(

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luriflax View Post
    I don't recommend at all. There are no one in the staff who have decent knowledge about the game. They bought the files from Ogrefest, set it up and just let it run. There's yet to be class fixes or stuff that requires coding in order to prove the legitimacy of this server, so far there's only been changes in terms of rates.

Don't play if you are from EU. Really lacking GMs who are within European timezone. They're giving away lots of items during NA prime times and most of the EU players miss out on this.

For anyone wondering this is true.

If you want to play a beta Black Desert server then go to Ogrefest.

These guys are using Ogrefest files, whether they bought, old team member, whatever, irrelevent. The one clear fact is this developer is not as skilled as the ones at Ogrefest. Both servers have had identical issues with this server not receiving fixes in a timely manner or at all yet on some things that Ogrefest fixed almost last week.

Long story short: This is Ogrefest dressed up in better rates, more pearls, and more bugs. If you're gonna beta test an emulator project, choose the better and long standing one please.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement