Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It does not mean I can use the Official client they are legitimately using Official files.
Are the files the same as Blackdesert.to is all Im asking.

Yes, you can use the official client but I highly doubt its official files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Needs more work.

But other than that it looks good.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is this open source, like can I host my own server for myself? Or do I have to wait more to be able to do that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't recommend at all. There are no one in the staff who have decent knowledge about the game. They bought the files from Ogrefest, set it up and just let it run. There's yet to be class fixes or stuff that requires coding in order to prove the legitimacy of this server, so far there's only been changes in terms of rates.

Don't play if you are from EU. Really lacking GMs who are within European timezone. They're giving away lots of items during NA prime times and most of the EU players miss out on this.

For anyone wondering this is true.

If you want to play a beta Black Desert server then go to Ogrefest.

These guys are using Ogrefest files, whether they bought, old team member, whatever, irrelevent. The one clear fact is this developer is not as skilled as the ones at Ogrefest. Both servers have had identical issues with this server not receiving fixes in a timely manner or at all yet on some things that Ogrefest fixed almost last week.

Long story short: This is Ogrefest dressed up in better rates, more pearls, and more bugs. If you're gonna beta test an emulator project, choose the better and long standing one please.

Reaction score
I'd honestly take my chance with this one over Ogrefest considering it's ran by someone whose not an immature piece of youknowwhat. As it is when issues come up if you try asking anyone in particular it can get you in trouble. It's the dumbest thing I've seen happen and at the very least the staff for Gamez is pretty quick about responding about issues asap. Gamez > Ogrefest imo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't see why someone would play here since it's in beta and there will be a wipe after :\
Also bosses are bugged. It's infinite spawn (whats good :) ) or no bosses at all until server restart.

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
It has been brought to my attention that this server uses unfair and malware like methods in their Launcher and / or Installer which block IP access to competing servers. Such an interference with a client's system is not needed to play the game, malware like behavior and nevertheless unacceptable.
Please either proof you don't use such methods or remove them from your client's asap. Otherwise this advertisement will be deleted as we do not condone the distribution of malicious software in any form on RaGEZONE.

Thanks.
crlfrancis

Bierlust
Reaction score
Download from around 4:00pm (GMT -4) on saturday, the launcher added the blocks
eOaWINI - [Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE] - RaGEZONE Forums

The latest download does in fact not add any loopback (see album), that much I can confirm, but claiming that it was removed a few days ago is a bit of a stretch.

--
I'm going to assume that the new launcher installer doesn't automatically remove the blocks made in the past, users who are curious and want to check if they have some IPs blocked due to GameZ' or OF's launchers and don't know how to, aren't tech savvy or don't have time to find out, you can find instructions on what to do here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gamez Black Desert has officially started after months of development and is no longer in beta phase, our current version is up to date with official and we look forward to seeing you in-game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Gamez Black Desert has officially started after months of development and is no longer in beta phase, our current version is up to date with official and we look forward to seeing you in-game.

still want to know why x3.xem and gameguard.xem scanned by 67 virustesters is giving 39/67 result's as malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back