[Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

Re: [Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka Hiroka View Post
    Is this open source, like can I host my own server for myself? Or do I have to wait more to be able to do that?
    Development is closed source only

Quote Originally Posted by zzzbo0 View Post
    i'm from Asia too, and it's very lag. i can't play :(
    Server is hosted in North America region so high latency from Asia is expected unless you use a VPN

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

Re: [Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

monster exp and drop rate has been increased to 10x

MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    E͗̐̒͆ͣ̈́ͮLocation
    43Posts

I'd honestly take my chance with this one over Ogrefest considering it's ran by someone whose not an immature piece of youknowwhat. As it is when issues come up if you try asking anyone in particular it can get you in trouble. It's the dumbest thing I've seen happen and at the very least the staff for Gamez is pretty quick about responding about issues asap. Gamez > Ogrefest imo.

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    40Posts

I don't see why someone would play here since it's in beta and there will be a wipe after :\
    Also bosses are bugged. It's infinite spawn (whats good :) ) or no bosses at all until server restart.
    Last edited by blek; 11-06-17 at 11:05 PM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2003 Join Date
    somewhere far far awayLocation
    89Posts

Edit: Fixed it. Looking forward to trying this game. Never played it before.
    Last edited by duyle73; 18-06-17 at 02:07 AM.

[Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE] Future is online now
    SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,203Posts

It has been brought to my attention that this server uses unfair and malware like methods in their Launcher and / or Installer which block IP access to competing servers. Such an interference with a client's system is not needed to play the game, malware like behavior and nevertheless unacceptable.
    Please either proof you don't use such methods or remove them from your client's asap. Otherwise this advertisement will be deleted as we do not condone the distribution of malicious software in any form on RaGEZONE.

Thanks.
    @crlfrancis

Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

@ Future

This was removed some days ago when the competing server also removed the block, as it was added in the same manner.

Thank you.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    BedLocation
    832Posts

Download from around 4:00pm (GMT -4) on saturday, the launcher added the blocks

The latest download does in fact not add any loopback (see album), that much I can confirm, but claiming that it was removed a few days ago is a bit of a stretch.

--
    I'm going to assume that the new launcher installer doesn't automatically remove the blocks made in the past, users who are curious and want to check if they have some IPs blocked due to GameZ' or OF's launchers and don't know how to, aren't tech savvy or don't have time to find out, you can find instructions on what to do here

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

Gamez Black Desert has officially started after months of development and is no longer in beta phase, our current version is up to date with official and we look forward to seeing you in-game.

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    Kuala Lumpur, MLocation
    67Posts

nice to know, ill download al play the game.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    215Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crlfrancis View Post
    Gamez Black Desert has officially started after months of development and is no longer in beta phase, our current version is up to date with official and we look forward to seeing you in-game.
    still want to know why x3.xem and gameguard.xem scanned by 67 virustesters is giving 39/67 result's as malware.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AzumaR2 View Post
    still want to know why x3.xem and gameguard.xem scanned by 67 virustesters is giving 39/67 result's as malware.
    the client anticheat uses themida packing for protection against cheaters and some av can't scan this file, it's completely safe
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/fb...529c/detection

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

new mystic class with awakening now available

True MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    283Posts

Some players have been reporting Trojan:Win32/CoinMiner detections as well as abnormal CPU usage in the launcher (which runs in the tray after the client is launched). I'd suggest anyone playing here to exercise caution.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement