[Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    22Posts

Re: [Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

it's funny you'll do anything for money, including ddos my server. when it comes to support you are a mute and you're not grateful for anyone. not to mention how your launcher has bitcoin mining in it without users permission, and blocks access to retail and ogrefest. very shady. do not play this or anything on gamez, he just grabs your money.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    215Posts

Re: [Black Desert] Gamez Private Server | Exp 5x | Drop 5x | Free to play | [PvP/PvE]

You can bypass their launcher and coin miner

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    The CityLocation
    702Posts

So is this shady shit still going on? Or can I play this server without harming my pc?
    I rarely come on, but when I do, I post logical shit.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    215Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RapidBlue View Post
    So is this shady shit still going on? Or can I play this server without harming my pc?
    Ofc it is man, 1500 online ppl on average are mining crypto for 80pearls per 30mins.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Center of a ToSLocation
    418Posts

that is super shady AF just page 5 makes me just walk away haha

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

there is no miner in the launcher, feel free to submit evidence to support your claims

seeding can be disabled in settings to reduce cpu consumption

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    The CityLocation
    702Posts

So tried out the server didn't notice anything blowing up my cpu or gpu, no virus and the population is pretty high so... Don't know what all the fuss was for.
    I rarely come on, but when I do, I post logical shit.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    246Posts

anticheat system greatly improved to the best, added full content support for version 855 NA/EU (pre remastered patch)

full patch notes on our website

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement