Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win

Drk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a fx6300 8gig ram r7 360 2g i can run that game?

Reaction score
i got a fx6300 8gig ram r7 360 2g i can run that game?

From official website...

System Requirements

Minimum system requirements to play Black Desert Online:

32 bit Windows 7 or 8
Intel Core i3-530 2.9GHz
4gb RAM
GTS 250 / GeForce 9800 GTX / Radeon HD 6770
1280x720 Resolution
45GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Recommended system requirements to play Black Desert Online:

64 bit Windows 7 or 8
Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz
8gb RAM
GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280X
1920x1080 Resolution
45GB of Free Hard Drive Space

So yes, you can run the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ogrefestorgPlease add exp and drop rates to your advertisement.Thanks.

Hi! Rates are not really changeable in Black Desert Online because all data is being completed manually, by hand and there's really not knowing how much difference there is in official and here thus cannot be added to advertisement (confirmed by section rules).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All new patch notes may be found on our forums, regarding damage, world bosses etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have been playing on the OgreFest server for quite awhile now and I have a few things to say about that. For one I love the smaller community from Official its far easier to make friends on this server plus everyone is so nice, aside from your obvious outcast who do whatever but even they have a side to like. It being a private server in all it has its bugs but bugs are fixed daily and Nullbyte constantly adds new things to the server. You can keep track of what's added by reading the # patch-notes, # development - status, and # announcements channels in the discord. Some people keep spreading bad things about nullbyte but they are people who just come to the server to yell and complain about everything not being as easy as they want it to be. the goal of the server is not to make it so you have everything instantly, but to make everything easier than on official with no pay to win items ie. maids, value pack, ect. Aside with null the CMs are really nice and helpful and even play alongside the players so they get to experience what the players feel, This helps null figure out what to implement next.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh look ^
a PR account trying to advertise this trashy toxic server that trying to simulate the official game by not making it easier for players to progress and forced them to stay 24/7 and donate for them .. bunch of selfish thick headed xxxx , you and your Nullbyte are the worst kind .. instead of making the game more valuable for players like you did in Alpha you make it harder and fix things that shouldn't be fixed .. seriously who desperately fixes fall damage and drowning on a private server , wannabe "officials" .. get the hell out of here with that B$ , i'm sick of people not listening to what the community wants and doesn't offer to them easy ways to progress like they did on Alpha

Reminder : there's other private servers that are better than Ogrefest , ignore this wannabe officials

i can't wait for the upcoming BDO private server that will has 20x rates on everything and give you instant OP armors / weapons

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh look ^
a PR account trying to advertise this trashy toxic server that trying to simulate the official game by not making it easier for players to progress and forced them to stay 24/7 and donate for them .. bunch of selfish thick headed xxxx , you and your Nullbyte are the worst kind .. instead of making the game more valuable for players like you did in Alpha you make it harder and fix things that shouldn't be fixed .. seriously who desperately fixes fall damage and drowning on a private server , wannabe "officials" .. get the hell out of here with that B$ , i'm sick of people not listening to what the community wants and doesn't offer to them easy ways to progress like they did on Alpha

Reminder : there's other private servers that are better than Ogrefest , ignore this wannabe officials

i can't wait for the upcoming BDO private server that will has 20x rates on everything and give you instant OP armors / weapons

This is what you call one of those players that cry about everything and wants everything handed to them.. notice how he said 20X rates... Giving instant gratification is not how you play BDO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh look ^

Dear Loleta,
We wanted to inform you that our server is only trying to promote progress and competition. Our aim is to improve the quality of private servers and deliver to people who enjoy the game but can’t pay. Our services are free for everyone and always will be. Donations are for those who want to support our community.
We are desperate as you said and stubborn. Desperate to evolve and offer our players the best experience possible, respecting and encouraging players to support the official servers too. Without them we wouldn’t be able to enjoy this great game.
As I can understand you are only promoting hatred and toxic behavior to the community. Please be advised that we will always treat people with respect and love. Not like you. We put value on our players and they motivate us every day to improve the experience to the next level.
So, I encourage all of you, including Loleta to come and be convinced that all I wrote is true. Thank you for the feedback! We are waiting you on OgreFest!
With respect,
OgreFest Community

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eiBqNho - [Black Desert Online] OgreFest | Big Player Base | Free to play | No pay to win - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear players, we are pleased to announce that OgreFest is the longest lasting private BlackDesert server. Today we are making a year of existence. We started to work at our project for you and we tried to improve the gaming experience as much as we could so that our players will be as happy as they can and get the best experience possible on the server. We are and will remain free. We celebrate this event, this great year among you, we celebrate You!

A lot has changed this last year, we improved the experience, we met new people, made new friends and laughed and fought as hard as we could. We maintained a safe and welcoming environment for all but some decided that they are better so they had to leave us. Well, we will protect fair gaming and that is an important point for us.

There is always a place on our community for fair people that want to have fun and make more friends, create clans and enjoy.

Lastly, in the honor of OgreFest, we are offering all players increasing the XP and drop rates for the weekend to thank you for your service. Without you all, there won’t be a server. Thank you all again for everything!

Your most grateful,

OgreFest Team

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi can you tell me why i cant access website?.this is looks new for me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good day, if i download the game in a computer and then i want to play it in another what files should i move, the entire folder ? and then download the launcher in the other pc ?

Back