Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] - Tinberra Island

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE:
I have used the ragezone18 coupon and ordered up a server with a zippy 500G internet, located in France. The new domain is dankwow.com
FREE BDO
EDIT YOUR service.ini
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=dankwow.com
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
ACCOUNT CREATION IS AUTO
Features:
Teamspeak3 server info: ts3.elitegamingempire.com (my name is dank)
Command added "/server sync" for all users.
Enhancements never fail.
Weight limit items are unlimited.
Instant cooldowns, ridiculous buff timers.
Free black stones hourly.
Free pearls and loyalties hourly.
Players can use "/tp city (cityname)"
Players can use "/tp boss (bossname)"
This server is located in Roubaix, France.
Our test server is located in Columbus, Ohio. [dankwow.ddns.net]
Discord
http://dankwow.com Forum website for this gameserver.
danky - [Black Desert Online] - Tinberra Island - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost sure its the orgefest one.. i don't even know where to find the client version :(
..some admin ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tutorial bug. i can't finish the tutorial. how can i play T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was farming muskan scrolls for 2 hours and get nothing, spent 30-40 minutes at basilisk and get no belt. Then through notifications i notice a dude with nick "Name" guild "Family" teleport and farming at muskan to basilisk then to crescent, he then made pri to pen basilisk, pen ring crescent guardian and lastly pen muskan shoes, all these within 10 minutes. I was like WTF... how could he got those in an short time??? Either he's extremely lucky (which is shenanigans) or an admin/gm disguise as normal player having fun...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was farming muskan scrolls for 2 hours and get nothing, spent 30-40 minutes at basilisk and get no belt. Then through notifications i notice a dude with nick "Name" guild "Family" teleport and farming at muskan to basilisk then to crescent, he then made pri to pen basilisk, pen ring crescent guardian and lastly pen muskan shoes, all these within 10 minutes. I was like WTF... how could he got those in an short time??? Either he's extremely lucky (which is shenanigans) or an admin/gm disguise as normal player having fun...
I am the only admin, and i was also online when he stormed thru, drop rates are high, I can't understand why you aren't getting the drops

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am the only admin, and i was also online when he stormed thru, drop rates are high, I can't understand why you aren't getting the drops
Yeah i wonder too, 40+ scrolls and still no muskan shoes -_- as for basilisk no belt drops but only got it's pieces but not complete so cant combine and get a sinle belt from it. Wasted almost 3 hours for nothing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After you modify config.ini (IP info from OP above) make .bat file and type: @echo off

REM <EDIT YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION HERE>
SET account=bonaissleeping
SET password=jh234823riuj234

cd bin64
start BlackDesert64.exe %account%, %password%

save it and double click the bat file to login and play.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After you modify config.ini (IP info from OP above) make .bat file and type: @echo off

SET account=bonaissleeping
SET password=jh234823riuj234

cd bin64
start BlackDesert64.exe %account%, %password%

save it and double click the bat file to login and play.

Thanks mate

i have Issue stuck in " now processing"

https://imgur.com/a/jbh2s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello it would be nice if you can make us discord link where we can meet

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
drop rates are high? fake news.

i got 1 basilisk belt only after an hour and 15 minutes of grinding.

i dont know who is the guy meymey talked about but if its true then he's either gm or hacker.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all im getting is game is corrupt after doing everything you said i had to do but how is it corrupt if it still works with the original client

Back